Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Squirky An Idea . . . Thanks, Ike! - 10/03/08 11:59 PM
Ok, so here's the deal: I'm a med student, and although I'd love to write the stories that circulate in my head, I HAVE to study. I'd really appreciate it if someone could write this one for me. smile

So here's the idea - what if Lois gained her father's approval by becoming a doctor instead of a journalist (gee, where do I come up with this stuff, haha)? And then she might just meet a certain hero at a catastrophe . . . (sorry, Ike's on the brain - at least I have power now!)

Just a thought. Lemme know if someone decides to take it up. Thanks!
Posted By: Sara K M Re: An Idea . . . Thanks, Ike! - 10/04/08 07:30 PM
Have you read Racounter's "Lifelight" Series?
In this Lois and Clark are both doctors, and Lois workes with her father.

Sorry, I don't know how to do that "atomatic link" that most people do so that you can click on the suggestion and go right to the story.

But it's in the archieve.
Posted By: Squirky Re: An Idea . . . Thanks, Ike! - 10/05/08 09:23 AM
You know, despite reading so much fanfic over the past few years, I'm realizing that I still haven't even touched the top of the iceberg yet! Regardless, thanks so much! I'll get right on that, hehe!

Gross anatomy can wait!

jump
Posted By: LabRat Re: An Idea . . . Thanks, Ike! - 10/05/08 01:14 PM
I knew there was at least one story where Lois was a doctor, but couldn't remember which one it was.

Rac\'s fic

Links are easy, btw, Sara. Just go to the page you want to link to, copy its URL, hit the URL button beneath the posting window, paste in the URL of the page you want to link to, hit OK, give it a name, hit OK again and that's you.

LabRat smile
Posted By: Squirky Re: An Idea . . . Thanks, Ike! - 10/05/08 08:22 PM
So I spent a good two and a half hours reading that instead of studying . . . it was time very well spent! Thanks for the recommendation!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that pegged Lois as an ER doc, hehe!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards