Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Framework4 I Plot - 02/21/08 10:43 AM
I-Plot
Lois & Clark are investigative journalists. It is useful to have something for them to be investigating.

Here is something that could provide an interesting investigation.

Mad Gasser

Another useful source of I-Plots is the
Pulitzer Prize archive
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: I Plot - 02/21/08 11:08 AM
That is a nifty plot idea!

Having a thread for A-plot scenarios is also a pretty cool idea. I occasionally come up with stuff that I know I'll never write myself. I realize we have the Fanfic Challenge forum, but it would be neat to have lots of ideas in one thread, like we have for vids. If I think of anything I'll come back and add it here.
Posted By: ccmalo Re: I Plot - 02/21/08 11:40 AM
Notice how often Patrick comes up with these ideas? I'm thinking he should write one of them. smile

c.
Posted By: carolm Re: I Plot - 02/21/08 11:50 AM
/me thinks she may have just had a breakthrough in a fic she's been looking for an a plot for for a long time

Did that make sense?

On slightly further reflection, it may not work for that particular one but...

Thanks for the links!
Carol
Posted By: Framework4 Re: I Plot - 02/21/08 11:32 PM
Originally posted by ccmalo:
Notice how often Patrick comes up with these ideas? I'm thinking he should write one of them.
As I've said before, I can outline, but not write a tale.
frown
Posted By: Laura S Re: I Plot - 02/24/08 07:40 AM
You know, I seem to remember someone, I forget who, giving a link to this website with Pulitzer prize winning stories (I could be completely wrong here) and said they were useful for coming up with A-plots. I'm sure I saved it. Let me check.

*Oh* Blushes. I found the thread. But it was Patrick who provided the links in the first place. blush Here it is, if anyone's interested.

Thread
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards