Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Nastier TOGOM - 08/27/07 03:17 AM
Giving Clark more of a dilemma - he's shot, but the bullet ricochets and critically injures Lois. If Clark plays dead she'll die.
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Nastier TOGOM - 08/27/07 10:51 AM
Oooh! Now that sounds fun. smile I hope someone takes this challenge on - I'd love to read such a story!
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: Nastier TOGOM - 08/29/07 03:01 PM
My, that's a TOGoM even I would read! Someone volunteering?
Posted By: VisionGirl Re: Nastier TOGOM - 08/30/07 12:43 AM
If it ricochets isn't his secret out anyway? And Lois is directly behind him, so there is really no way it could bounce off of his chest and hit her.

I guess it would have to be a whole logistics rewrite too. Maybe multiple shots from Barrow. Lois in a different spot.
Posted By: Mister Data Re: Nastier TOGOM - 08/30/07 02:49 PM
Yeah, I'd read that one.
James
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: Nastier TOGOM - 08/30/07 03:01 PM
I'm not sure the secret would be out, VisionGirl. Things like that happen so fast that witnesses rarely know what happen. (That's why there are so many disagreements about the shooting of John F. Kennedy.)

Elisabeth
Posted By: Bumpkin Re: Nastier TOGOM - 09/20/07 12:21 PM
Who's to say it doesn't richochet off his arm where it's bent off his side leaving a small window for it to go thru? In that case though, Clark could pat himself down frantically going - "I'm hit! No, I'm not hit! How'm I not hit?" cue Lois groaning and falling forward against his back - "Oh... oh boy."
huh

laters
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards