Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Framework4 Superman's boyfriend - 11/11/06 05:03 AM
peep What if instead of thinking Lois Lane is Superman's girlfriend bad guys concluded Clark Kent was Superman's boyfriend?

And what if letting folks believe it was safer for Lois?
Posted By: jackiek Re: Superman's boyfriend - 11/11/06 08:30 AM
Haha! What a fun idea. There have been a couple fics where Lois thought she figured out Clark's secret and turned out she thought he and Superman were together but I don't think there's been one where everyone else thought so. Of course, I could be wrong.

Jackie
Posted By: Mister Data Re: Superman's boyfriend - 11/13/06 08:42 AM
Oh, I would read that story in a heartbeat! That would be too funny.

Especially, if Lois ended up having to 'rescue' Clark a few times.

James
Posted By: jojo_da_crow Re: Superman's boyfriend - 11/13/06 08:44 AM
I have to agree with the others, this could be really entertaining. smile I hope someone takes it on. ^_^
Posted By: datchickukindaknow Re: Superman's boyfriend - 11/15/06 06:56 PM
lmao oh please someone take this on I would love to read this
Posted By: woody Re: Superman's boyfriend - 12/03/06 12:23 AM
The one thing with this is--would the world be okay with a gay superhero? Would he still be the symbol of "morality"?
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: Superman's boyfriend - 12/03/06 06:50 AM
I guess that's part of the fun. Especially if people merely hinted at it, but never told him (either him) directly.
Did I mention I love misunderstandings?
Posted By: datchickukindaknow Re: Superman's boyfriend - 01/12/07 06:03 AM
Did anyone decide to write this?
Posted By: jojo_da_crow Re: Superman's boyfriend - 01/12/07 11:13 AM
Sadly, no Ambar. frown

~Jojo, who weeps for the story that was never written.
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: Superman's boyfriend - 01/12/07 02:39 PM
I'll put it on my to-do list. But I warn you, I've got three other fics which are more advanced, two of which are already partially posted, so it will take a while. And there are at least two other ones I desperately want to write, too. If I could only type as fast as I think. :rolleyes:
Posted By: Kaylle Re: Superman's boyfriend - 01/13/07 07:00 PM
Yvonne and Wendy wrote about this in Better Out Than In , although I wasn't able to find it on the archive...

Also, Scribe touched briefly on something like this in the nfic Midnight Fantasies .

Not to say someone else couldn't try their hand at it wink But these stories might tide readers over in the meantime <g>.

Kaylle
Posted By: Poussin Re: Superman's boyfriend - 01/16/07 04:37 AM
the first story I wrote was about Lois thinking that Clark and Superman were gays and involved. That was A Special Relationship (the video trailer is available here ).
Posted By: Framework4 Re: Superman's boyfriend - 05/27/14 06:23 AM
bump
Posted By: Framework4 Re: Superman's boyfriend - 12/07/20 10:00 AM
Bump
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards