Lois & Clark Forums
I've been toying with this idea for a while now. Hopefully, some of you talented and wonderfully creative FoLCs will get a kick out of it. laugh

The set-up: Write a scene, just enough to give us a setting and a vague idea of what's going on, ending with someone saying "This isn't what it looks like!"

And here's the corker: It *isn't* what it looks like.

After one person writes the scene, {eg, what appears to be Lois yelling at Clark}, someone else posts the completion, in which we find out what's "really" going on {eg, Lois is actually yelling at a poorly trained monkey}.

The set-up scenes and their pay-offs can be wacky, dramatic, angsty, funny, waffy, bizarre, or any combination of adjectives you can think of.

Of course, as per the rules of Tank&Wendy challenges, you cannot post a scene without already having a plan to solve it.

Any questions? What do y'all think?
smile
Posted By: AnHa Re: "This Isn't What It Looks Like!" Challenge - 11/29/05 01:13 PM
Is this kind of like stories where it seems like Lois & Clark are doing the dirty and then it turns it they're doing something entirely different? (Like some jokes). I think I've read a few like this.

But maybe you were thinking in general and had something less dirty in mind blush
dirty, clean, whatever floats your bacon. smile

The idea is just mainly about how a scene can be interpretted, and then re-interpretted.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards