Lois & Clark Forums
That doesn't mean we have to wait until September for the next part, does it?!? eek

This was great. Poor Bernie, stuck in the middle! Poor hormonal Lois -- doesn't know what hit her! I'm glad she forgave Clark. That means there will be WAFFs, right?

And soon! *puppy dog eyes*
Oookay... I accept the season finale... but you better come back with a long buffer!! hyper
I think I can handle it better if I know it's a season finale. It means that there will be at least 14 more parts, right?

It was great and I look forward to more!!

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Great!!!

Queen of the Capes Network razz

Season Finale... I can´t believe it!!!! grumble

LOL, Ok, I liked this part with the hormonal Lois and Dr.Klein imagining things laugh

I hope to read other part SOMEDAY whinging , please don´t be like WB and post the season premiere ASAP
wildguy

Karla
Doctor Klein at the end mumbling about Superman's Mom and peach cobler had me rotflol

Hormonal Lois is funny. I need to reread the last chapter though because I forget where they were at before this happened. Ok on my way to catch up. I hope this isn't the end. this story has too much going on to just end like this. Laura
grumble wink
Another great job. thumbsup Thanks, Mary.
"Okay, Miss Lane, you can put the tuna cans down now, and just set that bell back on the counter please."
goofy

And my favorite bit of dialogue was this:
"What kept you?!"

"A cruiseship and two kittens."
goofy ). I hope the network renews this program when the new season starts! laugh

and I am certain that this post is not up to par
lol Oh, I don't know... I was pretty entertained!

~Toc
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

I’m sorry for not commenting.

Wait a minute! What do you mean Season Finale? mad

MAF blush
I just read this and it is delightful. Is there any more somewhere?
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards