Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Kitty seeking Hero Lex ... - 04/17/05 12:57 PM
Luthor stories? How many are out there? Can anyone write a story about Lex Luthor becoming good without any evil backing to it? Not an elseworld/alternate-world story.
Posted By: Mister Data Re: seeking Hero Lex ... - 04/18/05 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Kitty:
Luthor stories? How many are out there? Can anyone write a story about Lex Luthor becoming good without any evil backing to it? Not an elseworld/alternate-world story.
I am working on a story where Lex does not become a bad guy, but...how can Lex be a good guy without it being an elseworld/alternate-world story!?!

unless, Lex has a earth-shattering, soul rendering experiance that makes him swear off his evilness, which is possible, but I ain't writting it!

James
Posted By: Kitty Re: seeking Hero Lex ... - 04/18/05 06:44 PM
I guess that means it's not possible. But I am looking forward to read your version when it comes out. What's the title?
Posted By: Mister Data Re: seeking Hero Lex ... - 04/19/05 06:00 AM
Seven Days of Superman: Side B.

I really need a lot of nags to work on this...I've been re-writing this since 2000 and only in fits and starts.

Maybe I should just start posting this thing to get the creative juices flowing...

James
Posted By: Juliet Re: seeking Hero Lex ... - 04/19/05 04:33 PM
*NAG* razz

wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: seeking Hero Lex ... - 04/26/05 09:18 PM
Finally!!!!!!! wildguy

MDL.
Posted By: lisime12 Re: seeking Hero Lex ... - 05/15/05 06:34 PM
Kitty, anything is possible, it may work if this 'goodness' was short lived like a hit on the head, life and death experiance ( but his mood goes to evil again.) or maybe his first time in the slammer and sees being good isn't that bad lol pardon the pun. But he just can't resist to be evil. Or you could possiably have a twin brother of lex's that no one now about. just a couple of thoughts. why not take it on yourself? I know that it kinda defents a challenge for other writers but it can be a challenge for you to make readers really belive that Lex can actually be good.

Just a thought-
Lisa
Posted By: SJH Re: seeking Hero Lex ... - 05/16/05 08:31 AM
Lex is one missunderstood puppy.In the hands of the right woman redemption is possible.
Posted By: Tlat Re: seeking Hero Lex ... - 05/16/05 01:17 PM
Kitty, I thought about this and came up with a great way of helping Lex lose his evil streak. Though, I really cannot figure what to do after the changing events. Maybe someone could help me with this idea. This is what I've got for a starting off point.

Idea:

Lex is visited by the cousin of Mxyzptl (Huh?!?!) Anyway Mxy's cousin Clof (FoLC rev.) help
Posted By: Mister Data Re: seeking Hero Lex ... - 05/16/05 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Tlat:
Idea:

Lex is visited by the cousin of Mxyzptl (Huh?!?!) Anyway Mxy's cousin Clof (FoLC rev.) help
That is TRULY evil devil

I think my solution is better, but not nearly as much fun.

James
Posted By: Kitty Re: seeking Hero Lex ... - 05/16/05 06:07 PM
eek laugh should make it a roung robin thing.

This is optional, but i would wonder what clark would think about the imps' cousins.
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: seeking Hero Lex ... - 05/16/05 09:41 PM
Lex is one missunderstood puppy.In the hands of the right woman redemption is possible.
Ladies and Gentleman, SJH is my new hero!! laugh notworthy

MDL aka Mrs. Luthor.
Posted By: SJH Re: seeking Hero Lex ... - 05/17/05 04:55 AM
Thank you. Thank you very much.
Posted By: Kitty Re: seeking Hero Lex ... - 05/17/05 06:52 PM
Kitty, anything is possible, it may work if this 'goodness' was short lived like a hit on the head, life and death experiance ( but his mood goes to evil again.)
I hope not, I was thinking more along the lines of a permanent solution to his baddness.
or maybe his first time in the slammer and sees being good isn't that bad lol pardon the pun. But he just can't resist to be evil.
This scenerio might just put more emotional attraction to the story and make people understand why Lex is prone to badness.
Or you could possiably have a twin brother of lex's that no one now about. just a couple of thoughts.
No way. Rule #1 no Luthor doubles. That's cheating.
why not take it on yourself? I know that it kinda defents a challenge for other writers but it can be a challenge for you to make readers really belive that Lex can actually be good.
I did. I had a good Lex in one of my stories but he's from an alternate universe. He used all of our Lex's locked up or unknown assets to build a high tech Hospital for Superheros. There is also a special room made especially for Superman.
He makes it so that every time Lex does something illegal or against the law he loses control of a bodily function.
Do you mean bladder control or siezures? I had a friend when I was young who had trouble in that area once.
Posted By: Tlat Re: seeking Hero Lex ... - 05/18/05 01:32 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He makes it so that every time Lex does something illegal or against the law he loses control of a bodily function.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you mean bladder control or siezures? I had a friend when I was young who had trouble in that area once.
I had thought of all kinds of dysfunction. From incontinence, nose bleeds, erectile dysfunction, bowel control. And if anyone can think of a few more I would be willing to consider them. I want to see how much it would take to turn him to good. (At least in my own mind laugh )

TLAT
Posted By: SJH Re: seeking Hero Lex ... - 05/18/05 04:14 AM
"Bodily dysfunctions"? Kinda "Clock Work Orange" dont you think?
Posted By: Tlat Re: seeking Hero Lex ... - 05/18/05 04:22 AM
Kinda "Clock Work Orange" dont you think?
SJH what is Clock Work Orange? Never heard of it before.
Posted By: SJH Re: seeking Hero Lex ... - 05/18/05 08:58 AM
Hi Tlat. 'A Clock Work Orange' is a complex, chilling novel by English author Anthony Burgess .Simply put, at issue is the state's attempt at behavior modification of violent, anti-social individuals.
Clock Work became a controversial Stanley Kubrick film in 1971.
Some one here wondered about corporal indignity as a control, which remined of Burgess' book.
Posted By: Kitty Re: seeking Hero Lex ... - 05/18/05 06:20 PM
Tlat,

You know that when an Imp goes back to their own universe, all spells are cancealed. Don't you?

Kitty
Posted By: ethnica Re: seeking Hero Lex ... - 05/27/05 08:06 AM
Hero Lex. Is that like 'jumbo shrimp' or 'seeing blind'? laugh
Posted By: Kitty Re: seeking Hero Lex ... - 05/27/05 10:11 PM
No.
Posted By: Kitty Re: seeking Hero Lex ... - 06/19/05 11:16 PM
why not take it on yourself? I know that it kinda defents a challenge for other writers but it can be a challenge for you to make readers really belive that Lex can actually be good.
On second thought. What I said before was on a diffrent subject matter.

(1) I don't know enough about Lex.
(2) What ever I write will not be posted.
(3) Will only write if there may be three other writers on this besides me.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards