Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Kid Stuff Challenge - 03/20/05 11:41 AM
Ok, so I was watching a certain ep of Justice Leauge, and it got me to thinking. smile

Write a story in which Clark "Superman" Kent is temporarily (or not evil ) turned into a child. Not a child-minded adult, like in "Space Rats", but an actual, short-person, higher-pitched-voice child. <g>

Well, get writing! laugh
Posted By: solidchristian_88 Re: Kid Stuff Challenge - 12/18/05 11:22 AM
ohhhhh....

WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP GIVING ME THESE AWESOME IDEAS I'LL NEVER HAVE TIME TO WRITE?

hehe...sorry...my fault for reading the challanges thread. Hehe. That's a GREAT idea...

*blinks* oh...that's how it could happen.

*reaches for notebook* Now you've done it. and I still have to finish Artemis Lara Kent Luthor Lane!
Posted By: Jenna Re: Kid Stuff Challenge - 02/17/11 07:10 AM
Has anyone ever responded to this?

Two questions before I try this story: One, when Clark is turned into a kid, does he still have his powers? Two: will he even remember his 'adult' life?

Just a few questions to help me get focused, so help me out on suggestions. please grovel
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: Kid Stuff Challenge - 02/17/11 02:40 PM
Well, I guess that, as the author, you could handle it any way you wanted.
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Kid Stuff Challenge - 02/17/11 07:20 PM
Kind of the reverse of "Big"? (That movie where the kid played by Tom Hanks becomes an adult. Tom Hanks played the adult.)
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: Kid Stuff Challenge - 02/19/11 04:43 PM
Like the comic crossover between Young Justice and the Justice League? Sins of Youth or something, I think. Where the heroes change age - adults to almost teens, almost teens to adults - and the old heroes from the Justice Society were turned into kindergardeners or something. laugh
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Kid Stuff Challenge - 02/19/11 04:50 PM
Lara, that description reminds me of a book I enjoyed as a young girl. (I think I was eight or so when I read it.) In Freaky Friday, a girl and her mother somehow swap bodies for a day, and each comes to realize how much harder the other's life is than she had originally thought. I think it has since been made into a movie, as well.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Meadowrose Re: Kid Stuff Challenge - 02/19/11 05:59 PM
Freaky Friday has been made into amovie at least twice. Once with Lindsay Lohan and once with Jodie Foster.
Posted By: Muffin Re: Kid Stuff Challenge - 03/06/11 12:48 PM
You could throw Mxyzptlk in the mix. He's notorious for putting Superman/Clark in supposedly impossible situations. Just a thought. wink

-Muffin
Posted By: Jenna Re: Kid Stuff Challenge - 03/06/11 03:20 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I think I know how I want this to play out. Now I just got to find time to write it.
Posted By: Tlat Re: Kid Stuff Challenge - 03/06/11 05:07 PM
I've always had an idea where Clark turns into a child but could never get it to go anywhere.

Anyone out there willing to help me brain storm? grovel
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards