Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Anonymous FDK: One Strange Year 14b--> Yahoo! you posted - 11/26/04 11:24 AM
rotflol This story's so cool!

Okay so when's the next part?!?!?!?

TEEEEEEEEJ
Posted By: L Re: FDK: One Strange Year 14b--> Yahoo! you posted - 11/26/04 11:56 AM
The absolute best part was when Klein STILL thought he was talking about himself after he said his friend was a woman. It took me a heartbeat to realize that he now thought that Superman was female.

VERY funny!
Another cool part! I love it!

One thing:

"Please, Dr. Klein? You're the only one I would even *think* of asking! And we really need you---Lois is going crazy from all the weird changes that have been happening in her body."
Dr. Klein didn't notice the name! (Well, of course, knowing Dr. Klein, I'm not that amazed goofy )

Keep writing!
See ya,
AnnaBtG.
rotflol Laura
Hi,

Great part. help She right, they going to need a lot of help.

"Please, Dr. Klein? You're the only one I would even *think* of asking! And we really need you---Lois is going crazy from all the weird changes that have been happening in her body." Superman lowered the hand that had been covering his left eye all this time. "This is the most recent example."

The scientist's jaw dropped. The invulnerable man of steel had a shiner the size of Lake Michigan! He sighed. "All right, Superman, I'll do it! Bring her into my office first thing Saturday, and I'll see what I can do for her."

"Thanks, Dr. Klein!" Superman smiled.

"But can you promise me one thing?"

"What's that?"

"Whatever happens, Don't let her hit me!"
Love this part. thumbsup

hyper
YAY!!! smile1 You posted. I love this story sooo much. And I was waiting to see what happen to clark. OH! And this part cracked me up

"But can you promise me one thing?"

"What's that?"

"Whatever happens, Don't let her hit me!"
rotflol rotflol

Thanks for the part. And hopefully your muse starts helping soon. If not let me know, I know how to handle muses laugh

Rachel
hyper
thumbsup I don't know where your muse goes, but when it comes back it comes back strong. notworthy

Please tell that sucker not to stay away so long next time...there are fans waiting out here. laugh
wildguy wildguy wildguy

Hehehehe laugh
I read it when it was first posted, but I neglected to post my delite. I'm sorry!

Thank you for posting.

Thank you.

Now where's that next part? wildguy
I love it when I'm not the only one nagging. laugh
wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy
times infinity plus one.
MARY!!! Where's the next part?!? Don't make me sick these guy's on you!

wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

Rach devil
hi

I love this part.... rotflol

OMG!!! It was so great to see Lois with the hormones laugh

Where is the next part?

Karla
Is something wrong with my computer? There hasn't been a new post since last month and I KNOW that can't be right.
Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?????????

We still here...waiting for the next part!!!!

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee whinging

Karla
Yes, please! wildguy

- Vicki
Sorry, everyone sad
Mary, I hope the New Year means we'll soon see the New Chapter. laugh I'm not nagging, yet, but reminding you that we're still here...wanting more.
are you trying to kill me? whinging

Next part please that we all want to read it grovel

Karla
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards