Lois & Clark Forums
I just have to jump in and say that I recently caught up with this story, and as always, it's loaded with so much humour and sweetness that is just so..so...Mary.

Feel a bit sorry for Lois now, though. Or should I say Jimmy? I can just imagine Lois dashing off to the bathroom just as Jimmy puts his arm around her shoulders and say, "Yeah, we're pretty serious" in front of his buddy. I guess he'll jump to his own conclusions that *Jimmy's* the father of the baby: "Way to go, Jimbo!" Maybe Jimmy should consider using one of his sick days after that. <g>

Anyway, post part 11 soon!!!!! So, if that takes Julie to post part 3 of "Dude, Where's My Cape" and someone to volunteer for the other round robin, Sue Marie & Clark... I'll write part 2. If I just manage to get out of my writer's block. Fine. I'm desperate getting to read the next part of this, so I plead temporary insanity. Oh, boy.

Pelican
Hey, why do we have to wait?!!! mad

Jose grumble
“What do you mean you fibbed a little? What did you tell him?”

“Well, for starters, I kinda told him that we were dating…”

“You WHAT?!”
rotflol
rotflol
rotflol

'Nuff said.
JD
“Um, it’s the pool money, Chief. You won two-thousand, eight-hundred eighty-six dollars and twenty-five cents.” Jimmy extended the money to Perry.

Perry sighed. “Keep it.” He then entered his office and closed the door
And then...

Lois leaned back in her chair and rolled her eyes. “Alright, how much do you need?”

“Huh? Oh, this isn’t about money
rotflol rotflol rotflol

BWAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

They need a "desk slapping" ICON here or a "wiping a tear away cause I'm Laughing so hard" icon. How about I laughed til I almost wet myself icon!!!

Oh, I hope "Dude" part 3 gets up there soon!

WOOOHOOOO!!!

TEEEEEEJ
Hi,

Great part. hyper
Mary, you continually go nowhere near where I think you're going. clap This story has more twists and turns than a Florida election. notworthy
Please don't think we've forgotten this story.
I'm missing you!
MAF peep
Me too! confused
Eeeep! Has it really been two weeks? Sorry, sorry, mucho sorry. blush

Thanks to everyone who added to the round robins! smile
I'm so tickled, I've decided to continue OSY regardless of whether Julie Posts part 3 of Dude, Where's My Cape!!!!

So I'll get right on it! smile
Thanks for still reading it.
YIPPEE! party
HOORAY!!

~Liz
It feels like someone is laughing, "PSYCHE!" grovel
I'm very, very sorry for making you guys wait. sad

It's all because of arithmetic:

School + Dog + Writer's block = Long wait for FoLCs

But I'm workin' on it!
I cannot do math. goofy JJ

Thanks for trying thumbsup .
I just read this story and laughed my head off, put it back on, laughed it off, put it back...you get the picture. Mary, Mary, please don't be contrary, finish this story.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards