Lois & Clark Forums
peep Please, please don't kill me! I plead insanity! I plead mustard! I plead the fifth amendment!

Erm, Feedback can go here. smile
rotflol Mary, that was hillarious! I don't want to take on writing the next part, but I hope someone does!

- Laura smile
“Nothing the people of Metropolis won't eventually forgive you for. Although, Lex Luthor was pretty mad about that wedgie…”
whinging whinging
Mary

ROTFL!! smile1

Tricia cool
This is so funny! A really cute beginning. thumbsup

Hopefully there will be someone continuing. Please? smile smile

Ines smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tomatoes---erm, FDK: Dude, Where's My Cape (1/?) - 04/04/04 08:51 AM
WEDGIE!!!!! HAH!!!! you kill me Queen!
Sounds like someone got a dose of the Big RED!

TEEEEJ
laugh laugh

Jose (hoping somebody picks this)
I'm lovin' it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've always wanted to read a story where Superman/Clark is confused and out of it. I can hardly wait to read more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

party
I'm glad you all liked part 1! smile1

However, we need *somebody* to write part 2! Any takers? Teej? Roo? Wendy?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tomatoes---erm, FDK: Dude, Where's My Cape (1/?) - 04/09/04 05:30 AM
Okay I'm working it right now. I'll post a section on Monday.

I'm not too knowledgable about how to post it together with the first one, though.

TEEEEJ
Yay! Thanks, TEEJ! smile1

I don't think you have to post it with the other one, though; I think you just make a seperate thread. Give it a blue arrow, and call it Dude Where's My Cape (2/?).
"Not I," said the Roo.

I am a horrible writer. I wish I had your talent!

I am still trying to find mine.
Mary,

I was on my way over to comment on Part 2, when I realized I'd never commented on Part 1!

This was so funny!

This little bit of dialog had me laughing out loud:
“Clark Kent... grabbed me and kissed me in front of the entire news room”

“Oh no.”

Lois grinned. “Oh, relax, you have nothing to be jealous of!"
And, of course, I loved the wedgie! thumbsup

Excellent beginning. I'm off now to comment on TJ's post. Can't wait to see who does Part 3. If no-one else steps up to bat, maybe you and TJ can have a little dueling capes competition (a la Tank & Wendy). wink

- Vicki
I loved part one. When I tried reading part 2 , it took me back to part 1. Is part 2 posted somewhere else?
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards