Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Julie S Comments- Santa Baby - 11/22/03 09:50 PM
Aww, cute. I love it! Somehow, the challenge response stories turn out more WAFFy than most other vignettes. Just an observation. smile

Julie (who, remembering the mistletoe tradition, is sorry that she doesn't celebrate Christmas)
Posted By: LabRat Re: Comments- Santa Baby - 11/23/03 02:44 AM
LOL, Wanda. clap

I'd never heard of this song until just recently - it's been used in a commercial over here in the last month or so - but I adore it too and so got terribly excited when I saw your story title. laugh I could just imagine Lois singing it.

Lovely!

LabRat smile
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Comments- Santa Baby - 11/23/03 03:02 AM
Wanda

A lovely story! smile1
The ending is perfect.

Thanks for sharing. I thoroughly enjoyed it. clap

Tricia cool
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Comments- Santa Baby - 11/23/03 06:29 AM
Very, very nice, Wanda! Nicely written, great description, and great set-up. I can just imagine Lois singing that song!

Cute, sweet and fun - just right! thumbsup

Wendy smile
Posted By: KathyB Re: Comments- Santa Baby - 11/23/03 08:30 AM
Yay, I loved it! I've always loved that song and Lois is the perfect person to sing it! Your descriptions were perfect and that ending ... oo la la! Fantastic, Wanda!

Kathy (who hopes all of these responses will be sent to the Archive ASAP -- my Kerth nom list is filling up! <g>)
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Comments- Santa Baby - 11/23/03 02:58 PM
Good!! Especially the ending wink

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Laurach Re: Comments- Santa Baby - 11/23/03 04:16 PM
Whoo Hoo and yes I am familiar with the Urtha Kit song<g> Very cute and yes she was cat woman. Laura
Posted By: merry Re: Comments- Santa Baby - 11/23/03 07:12 PM
I loved it Wanda
and I love that song
merry
Posted By: Karen Re: Comments- Santa Baby - 11/23/03 07:29 PM
Cute story! And a much cleaner performance than the one I have in mind every time I hear it (I live in the gutter, it's nice down here...). I love it. laugh
Posted By: Wanda Detroit Re: Comments- Santa Baby - 11/23/03 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Karen:
And a much cleaner performance than the one I have in mind every time I hear it
...LOL, Karen, I considered having Lois perform a bit of a 'pole dance,' but decided against it!!!
wink
Posted By: lynnm Re: Comments- Santa Baby - 11/24/03 11:06 AM
So cute, Wanda! I could just picture Lois in her red Santa outfit. Funny, though, the only voice I could hear in my head was Madonna's rendition of this song - but I think that's perfectly in line with the kind of performance Lois would have presented <g>.

Nice story. Thanks for sharing,

Lynn
Posted By: Xanabee Re: Comments- Santa Baby - 12/02/03 09:18 AM
This was just perfect! Aww, and I love the ending. drool

A perfect Christmas story, Wanda. thumbsup
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards