Lois & Clark Forums
goofy

After he'd placed all but the last two pillows neatly at the head of the bed, Lois tiptoed into the room. She scooped one of the remaining pillows from the floor, and pulling her arms back, she swung directly at his broad back.

Clark, unprepared for the force inflicted by his pillow-wielding wife, toppled face forward on to the bed. He laughed appreciatively as he flipped to his back. Lois moved to stand between his legs, lifting the pillow high in readiness. Before she could lower it, his arm snaked around her waist and he pulled her, laughing, down against his chest.
laugh
Nothing like changing the sheets with Clark.
Indeed!
Woo hoo! I *knew* that mundane chores wouldn't be mundane in the Lane/Kent household! laugh

Laura
Big
Waffy
Sigh.

<long pause while I bask ... repeatedly>

Have I mentioned how glad I am you've joined us, Lynn? jump

Kathy
Suddenly, she wished she were the sheet.
laugh laugh

Very cute, Lynn!

Hazel
Lynn

Thanks for sharing this WAFFy story. smile1
I thoroughly enjoyed it.

It adds a whole new dimension to changing sheets. goofy

Tricia cool
This was very cute! goofy

Ursie
clap clap clap

Beautifully done, Lynn! Loved the way you turned a mundane task into something waffy and steamy /me fans herself rapidly. That Lois Lane - what a minx. <g>

<happy sigh>

LabRat (who doubly appreciated this one as she'd just dumped a pile of sheets on the bed and abandoned changing them in order to come have a break and read something instead. <g> Hmmmmmmm....wonder where Stuart's gone...think I may need a teensy bit of help with this one... wink )
sweet!
I loved it.
ROFL Rat! goofy

Wendy (who is fortunate enough to have a man who has almost no interest in sport wink )
Lynn
cute story
never a dull moment
merry
Very Cute story<g> Laura
Very cute...I love the title (but that's probably because I work at Linens N Things LOL)
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards