Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: rivka FDK: Double Misdirection - 09/07/03 10:31 AM
thumbsup
laugh

Hysterical! Excellent two-birds-with-one-stone methodology. And you made both Wells and the clone USEFUL! Nicely done!
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK: Double Misdirection - 09/07/03 10:46 AM
ROTFLMAO!!!! goofy

Fiendishly clever!

LabRat smile
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Double Misdirection - 09/07/03 07:37 PM
Very cute plot untwist. Laura
Posted By: Ldynte Re: FDK: Double Misdirection - 09/07/03 08:39 PM
Roger,

LOL!

What a gas! Loved the wacky untwist.

thumbsup

If the writers of L&C had written things that way the series would have ended in about 10 mins.

Hehe

But we can dream, huh?

And throwing a LC sloppy in there always makes me happy.

Bella
cat
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Double Misdirection - 09/07/03 09:21 PM
Roger

ROTFL!! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: CC Aiken Re: FDK: Double Misdirection - 09/08/03 05:56 AM
So clever! Clark "unspools" Lois, of course! Never ever would have thought of that in a million years.

You go, Roger.

CC-
Posted By: Bumpkin Re: FDK: Double Misdirection - 09/08/03 08:29 AM
Roger,

Very cute... I liked that ending much better and actually you have a good basis there for a longer story... starting where you did and then what happened after that and then to the clone's involvement... and then what happens when Luthor figures out how he was duped. smile
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Double Misdirection - 09/09/03 12:39 AM
Good twist Roger!!! thumbsup

Jose wave
Posted By: BanAnna Re: FDK: Double Misdirection - 09/11/03 12:14 AM
Great un-twist, Roger! Incredibly adorable! laugh

Any chance for a waffy sequel? thumbsup

~Anna
Posted By: merry Re: FDK: Double Misdirection - 09/11/03 06:09 PM
Roger,
great untwist
merry
Posted By: Julie S Re: FDK: Double Misdirection - 09/11/03 06:38 PM
That was very cute! I really think that they took too much time to untwist it originally, 3 episodes when she thought she was Wanda and 2 more whn she didnt know anything was way too much!
Posted By: Melisma Re: FDK: Double Misdirection - 09/12/03 07:18 AM
So, where's the sequel, Roger? I agree with everyone - this was great!

Melisma (going back into hiding here under her Rock to finish listening to her CD of Christmas carols - it's so hot right now, she wants the psychological impact!)
Posted By: RL Re: FDK: Double Misdirection - 09/20/03 10:06 PM
Oh boy, I've been lapse in responding to all these wonderful comments. I'm very glad people enjoyed this little story, and even a few who think there should be a sequel to this.

I intended this from the beginning to satisfy two challenges. The obvious one was the plot untwist Hazel made a while back on the other message board. With the unspool challenge, I thought I might try surprising people with it by not advertising it in advance. It seems it worked out pretty well with all the comments towards the humor in the story.

As for sequel possibilities, I'll have to mull it over. I never intended this to spawn a larger story or sequel. But never say never. smile

Thanks again for all the wonderful comments. Thanks to Rivka, LabRat, Laura, Bella, Tricia, CC, Marnie, Jose, Anna, Merry, Julie, and Melisma.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards