Lois & Clark Forums
Some of you might remember my story Trusting Me, Trusting You . At the time of writing the story, I also wrote an alternate final chapter which went beyond the PG13+ rating and was never posted it.

I'm offering it now for anyone willing to agree to the following:

a. Make a donation of at least $5 to the boards fundraiser. (Proof required)
b. Agree that you will not post the part on any public forum or send copies to other people.
c. Acknowledge that the chapter includes adult themes and is not suitable for some readers.

The board moderators will verify that everyone who asks for a copy has access to the nfic boards. No access, no story part.

PM me for my email address if you're interested or have questions about the story part.

Corrina.
I'll add another $5 to my already growing donation to get a copy of this extra chapter. hyper I'm on the Nfic boards and will PM you once I've made my donation.
I'd like a copy of the extra chapter, too...

I haven't read Trusting Me, Trusting You yet--but it's on my 'Got to Read ASAP' list thumbsup ...and knowing how much I love your stories, yeah--I'm sure that when I get to the end, I'll be thrilled to have another wonderful chapter to read hyper

I'll pm you with proof of my donation--thanks, Corrina smile
Laura

*And I am registered on the nfic boards...
Laura,

I am in the process of preparing that story as an epub and mobi file for another donor. For a small addition to your donation it can also be yours.
Okay. I want a copy of this.

Trusting Me Trusting You is what started me on this downward spiral into LnC fic. Before that I was all Smallville!!!! grin

Will be sending donation once all bidding is done. I'll make sure you see proof.
Originally Posted by KenJ
Laura,

I am in the process of preparing that story as an epub and mobi file for another donor. For a small addition to your donation it can also be yours.

Sounds like a plan, Ken smile...I'll shoot you an e-mail with proof of donation tonight--thanks!
Laura
Laura, you *have* to read TMTY. Not kidding. I may have to re-read it, like, tonight....
Thanks, Kismatt--suggestion noted thumbsup.

It's up next after the story I'm reading now...I've been wanting to read it for a long time.

(and now I want to read it even more sloppy--thanks to you)

Laura
PS: Will this unposted chapter ever be available?

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Kismatt
PS: Will this unposted chapter ever be available?

[Linked Image]

Hi Kismatt

I'm unsure of your exact meaning. I'm hoping that you haven't PMed me asking for the chapter and I haven't received your PM, so therefore appear to be ignoring you.

Or you could be asking whether I will one day post the chapter on the boards. The answer to that question is 'no'. After writing the part, I wasn't comfortable posting it, even on the somewhat-protected nfic boards. When the fund-raiser was announced, I decided that I was willing to send the part to anyone willing to donate.

Thanks for the recommendation to Laura!

Corrina.
LOL I didn't PM you, so you aren't ignoring me.

My question was the latter. *sigh* Oh well. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards