Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mozartmaid Offer: story - 04/20/14 09:15 AM
I'd be willing to write a fic to help raise money for the site!

I'd be willing to write a short to medium fic (~1,500 - 10,000 words). I'm open to anything in the LnC universe or alt-verse as presented on the show.

To narrow it down, I'd be willing to do a 'what if' fic based on any of the episodes.

I will try to have it done within a month of the auction date.
Posted By: Artemis Re: Offer: story - 04/21/14 04:24 PM
Hi mozartmaid. I'll start with $5. I know it will go up. I would like a take on any episode you choose.
cool
Artemis
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Offer: story - 04/22/14 05:00 AM
Let's make it a round $10.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: Offer: story - 04/22/14 11:26 AM
OK, let's do this! smile Not even a request for which season though? You guys gotta help narrow it down... But I have to say I love doing the revelation, especially around season two. Any episode suggestions that may not have as much fic based on it?
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Offer: story - 04/22/14 11:50 AM
To be honest, I haven't thought about the specifics. The way I figure it is that if I am the winning bidder, I can come up with something then, and if I'm not the winning bidder, there's no point in having come up with anything.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: Offer: story - 04/22/14 12:26 PM
OK, fair enough. thumbsup
Posted By: Artemis Re: Offer: story - 04/22/14 02:03 PM
I bid $15 for a revelation around season 1 or 2. Honeymoon in Metropolis is a popular one. But anything that strikes your fancy.
cool
Artemis
Posted By: Christina Re: Offer: story - 04/27/14 11:02 AM
A "What if"? huh? Would asking you to pick one of the fanfic challenges that I've thrown out there in the past be an option? $20
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: Offer: story - 04/27/14 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by Christina
A "What if"? huh? Would asking you to pick one of the fanfic challenges that I've thrown out there in the past be an option? $20

Yep. I could do that. smile

I just popped over to the 'What if' Challenge thread. These are the ones that I really like:

What if Lois and Deter had actually made it to the south of France?

What if Lois had been able to reach Clark on the phone in "All Shook Up?"

What if Clark had actually shown Lois the evidence he had collected on Luthor?

What if H.G. Wells hadn't taken away the memories from "Tempus Fugitive"?

But I'd be willing to do whatever parameters for whomever wins. smile
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Offer: story - 04/29/14 12:19 AM
WINNER:

Christina, at a bid of $20. Congratulations!!

Wendy smile
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: Offer: story - 04/29/14 08:47 AM
Hey Christina, congrats!! OK, so 'what if' scenario have you been longing to read about? (See above smile )

Posted By: Christina Re: Offer: story - 04/29/14 12:19 PM
The Deter and Lois in France one is the one I haven't yet seen. (I'm not sure I want Lois there long-term, though). It's also one I'm near 100% certain no one has done. I'd love to see what happens here. I'll PM you the questions and (potential) "not wants" that are associated with this one.
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: Offer: story - 04/29/14 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by Christina
The Deter and Lois in France one is the one I haven't yet seen. (I'm not sure I want Lois there long-term, though). It's also one I'm near 100% certain no one has done. I'd love to see what happens here. I'll PM you the questions and (potential) "not wants" that are associated with this one.

OK, sounds good. That's the one I am most intrigued by as well.. I already have some plot bunnies hopping around thinking about it... But I'll wait for your PM on parameters. wink
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards