Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: MetroChumpy Offer: Story - 04/19/14 03:00 AM
blush

It's been forever since I've written for this fandom, but hey, on the off chance that I can help make some money for this place, why not? I just changed my name from Cape Fetish, and if you still don't remember me you can find a little of my work here or here or here . Though keep in mind those are at least 5 years old, and I like to think I've improved a bit since.

Fanwork Type: A fanfic!
Details: AT LEAST 1,000 words. It could certainly be longer with the right idea.
I am willing to include: Lois and Clark at any stage in their relationship, WAFF, WHAMs, fluff, hurt/comfort, deathfic, nfic, any fuzzy feelings you need to experience or demons you need exorcised.
I am not willing to include: nextgen fic, nfic about anyone other than L/C. That's about it. I'm open to new experiences.
Any further information: As per the example, I'm a pretty slow writer, but I will do my best to get this done within a month of the auction ending.

Feel free to message me with any questions/comments/concerns.

Jessi
Posted By: Christina Re: Offer: Story - 04/22/14 05:00 PM
I'll start this one off ($1 is starting bid).

Do you prefer a prompt setup or a challenge-type setup?
Posted By: LNCroxmysox Re: Offer: Story - 04/23/14 10:09 PM
$2!
Posted By: Christina Re: Offer: Story - 04/27/14 10:52 AM
It looks like my last bid was lost. $5
Posted By: MetroChumpy Re: Offer: Story - 04/27/14 04:38 PM
Thanks ladies! To answer your question, Christina, a challenge sounds fun, but basically whatever the winner wants to do! I can write from a prompt, challenge, list of things wanted and not wanted, ect.
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Offer: Story - 04/28/14 10:36 PM
I'll increase the bid to $10.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Offer: Story - 04/29/14 12:13 AM
WINNER:

Lynn S.M., at a bid of $10. Congratulations!!

Wendy smile
Posted By: Christina Re: Offer: Story - 04/29/14 12:24 PM
Aww, drat! I should have checked in sooner! Congratulations, Lynn!
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Offer: Story - 04/29/14 12:32 PM
Sorry, Christina. I had hoped that by placing the bid about an hour and a half before deadline, I wasn't "playing vulture." As I compiled the list of currently-winning bids, I saw that this auction was a real bargain, especially when I read the description at the beginning and realized that MetroChumpy is the same person as Cape Fetish.

MetroChumpy, you have my permission to post the story you write on the MB, so Christina and other can enjoy it, as well. (I'm not sure whether I needed to grant that permission, but I figured it's better to cover my bases.)

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: MetroChumpy Re: Offer: Story - 04/29/14 01:05 PM
Aw, thank you Lynn. That was something I was going to ask you; Since it's your story you could have kept it all to yourself if that's what you wanted.

And thanks everyone else for bidding, too. It means a lot to me to help this place out however I can!

Jessi
Posted By: Christina Re: Offer: Story - 04/29/14 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Sorry, Christina. I had hoped that by placing the bid about an hour and a half before deadline, I wasn't "playing vulture." As I compiled the list of currently-winning bids, I saw that this auction was a real bargain, especially when I read the description at the beginning and realized that MetroChumpy is the same person as Cape Fetish.

MetroChumpy, you have my permission to post the story you write on the MB, so Christina and other can enjoy it, as well. (I'm not sure whether I needed to grant that permission, but I figured it's better to cover my bases.)

Joy,
Lynn

No worries. sloppy I'm looking forward to seeing this stories once they're finished (and trying to get my story started posting).
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards