Lois & Clark Forums
Hey, does anyone know if there's more to this comic series than V3? I just finished reading V2 and am curious to see what happens after Superman battles the Luthors in V3.

[Linked Image] V2.
According to Straczynski this was meant to be a trilogy but he MAY come back with another set in that universe.
Originally Posted by Dandello
According to Straczynski this was meant to be a trilogy but he MAY come back with another set in that universe.
That would be entertaining. Sometimes these one-off universes are more interesting than the full-run ones (ahem - 52s anyone).
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Sometimes these one-off universes are more interesting than the full-run ones (ahem - 52s anyone).
Agreed. I must admit, though, I am impressed with the start of the Rebirth era. I am actually looking forward to each new issue of Superman and Action Comics; since I started getting into comics shortly before the New 52 era (when things had already started to head south for Clark and company), this is the first time I can say that. It's a good feeling. smile

Is anyone else reading the Rebirth era comics?

Joy,
Lynn

Micheal J. Straczynski? The creator of Babylon 5?
One and the same, Morgana. smile

Joy,
Lynn
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards