Lois & Clark Forums
I ran across this while doing a random internet search for 'Lois Lane' this morning. It's supposed to air on Cartoon Network. Looks interesting.

http://www.dccomics.com/videos/dc-nation-tales-of-metropolis-lois-clip
clap Yup. That's Lois all right.

Joy,
Lynn
clap This should be fun.
clap I'll have to check this show out! That's too funny!
Is that supposed to be a teaser for a complete show? My impression was that this video was just one of a series of "cartoon shorts" that the channel intersperses with commercials on Saturday morning. huh

Joy,
Lynn
Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
Is that supposed to be a teaser for a complete show? My impression was that this video was just one of a series of "cartoon shorts" that the channel intersperses with commercials on Saturday morning. huh

Joy,
Lynn
It is just one of a series of cartoon shorts, but what they aired on Cartoon Network this morning was a little bit longer than what was in the clip. It wasn't that much longer, though, so anybody who missed it and was hoping to see the whole thing shouldn't feel too disappointed.
Tales of Metropolis - Epi 1 - Bizarro Co-starring Lois Lane. (less than 2 minutes long) rotflol

It doesn't look like Episode two (Lois Lane from clip) in on YouTube yet. frown
Thanks for posting that Bizarro cartoon here, Virginia. I finished watching "Superman: The Animated Series" this summer, and their version of Bizarro provided a few really entertaining episodes. He's become one of my favorite Superman characters since watching that show.
Both the Lois after Batman and Lois and Bizarro clips are very funny. I am assuming though in this world Lois knows CK=SM. Hmm, maybe that explains why she is so adamant Bizarro not come into the planet as Not Bizarro.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards