Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: KatherineKent FDK: Band of Blue (Smallville) 37/40 - 03/30/15 07:26 PM
Sorry for the delay in posting. On Monday and Tuesday last week I was away for Gamma Radiation treatment. I haven't turned into the Hulk, although I'm told that radiation treatment is a long term reaction ... so, over the next few months, everyone in my family is on the lookout for any tinge of green in my complexion grin

TOC
Posted By: groobie Re: FDK: Band of Blue (Smallville) 37/40 - 04/05/15 04:02 PM
I'm back online and catching up. smile I also got all the way through season 8 on my trip, so I've got a little more background knowledge for this story. laugh At least Lois got that one kiss before Superman and Doomsday had their ultimate battle. I somehow suspect Clark's not quite dead yet...after all, there is a season 9. wink
Originally Posted by groobie
I'm back online and catching up. smile I also got all the way through season 8 on my trip, so I've got a little more background knowledge for this story. laugh
Woo Hoo. yay! I love season 8, 9 and 10.

At least Lois got that one kiss before Superman and Doomsday had their ultimate battle. I somehow suspect Clark's not quite dead yet...after all, there is a season 9. wink
Yeah, you could be right!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards