Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: KatherineKent FDK: Band of Blue (Smallville) 26/40 - 02/25/15 04:19 PM
It’s still not what you want, I know … but be grateful of the current nice, simple story line, because it heats up quite soon, and doesn’t let up, much, until the very end.

TOC
Posted By: groobie Re: FDK: Band of Blue (Smallville) 26/40 - 02/27/15 01:31 AM
I like that Lois has figured it out and is on her own with time to process the information. Usually in fics, Clark tells her and she immediately has to react - often badly, because her instinct is to retreat and emotionally protect herself. Here, she has time to work through the issues on her own terms. Sure, she's concluded (for now) that she can only be his friend, but she's not currently staring at his ass. wink Once she gets another look and realizes that she could grab a handful of it if she'd only let herself, I'm confident she'll change her mind. laugh
Originally Posted by groobie
I like that Lois has figured it out and is on her own with time to process the information. Usually in fics, Clark tells her and she immediately has to react - often badly, because her instinct is to retreat and emotionally protect herself. Here, she has time to work through the issues on her own terms. Sure, she's concluded (for now) that she can only be his friend, but she's not currently staring at his ass. wink Once she gets another look and realizes that she could grab a handful of it if she'd only let herself, I'm confident she'll change her mind. laugh
She'll come to that realisation soon enough ... but you need to keep reading. grin
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards