Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: KatherineKent FDK: Band of Blue (Smallville) 19/40 - 02/09/15 09:39 PM
Things are coming to a major climax/turning point. When I first posted this a few years ago I referred to the next chapter as "Band of Blue - Season 1 finale" ...

TOC
Posted By: groobie Re: FDK: Band of Blue (Smallville) 19/40 - 02/11/15 01:30 AM
I don’t want any more than friendship though.
LIAR!!! And she really should be WAY more suspicious about Superman's random presence at Clark's home! I'm bummed that she bolted, though. frown

Oliver's not that smart, is he? Leaving that less than cryptic voice mail? Nice to see Chloe's bold action, but surprised that Oliver didn't have much more of a reaction to her presence. Looking forward to the next part. thumbsup

Originally Posted by groobie
I don’t want any more than friendship though.
LIAR!!!
She's in a big fat land called denial.

And she really should be WAY more suspicious about Superman's random presence at Clark's home!
Um, it's actually Lois' apartment, so she should be even more suspicious. Why would Superman be visiting her? Oh, he said it was to offer his sympathies over her father. Since when did their 'relationship' develop that much!!! Lois should be way, way, WAY suspicious.

I'm bummed that she bolted, though. frown
It's typical of Lois!

Oliver's not that smart, is he? Leaving that less than cryptic voice mail?
Smart enough. If I'd written out the whole message you'd see that it's odd - yes, but Chloe has an extra bit of information, in that she knows Clark IS Superman, so that is why she was MORE suspicious and curious.

Nice to see Chloe's bold action, but surprised that Oliver didn't have much more of a reaction to her presence.
Ollie's always played every situation 'cool'.

Looking forward to the next part. thumbsup
Coming soon!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards