Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: KatherineKent FDK: Band of Blue (Smallville) 15/40 - 01/30/15 07:53 PM
Any thoughts. Next part to come on Monday.

TOC
Posted By: groobie Re: FDK: Band of Blue (Smallville) 15/40 - 01/31/15 03:46 AM
I like that this Clark is bolder than ours - willing to ask her out for coffee and ask her to attend his high school reunion with him. It's certainly going to push their relationship closer, faster. smile And again, Lois' mind is already comparing Clark and Superman...it's only a matter of time before she connects the two. Maybe after staring at his ass for a few more hours. laugh

So Clark's not going to wear the ring...does he know about red kryptonite? What does red K do on Smallville? Make him apathetic or horny, or changes depending on the exposure?
Originally Posted by groobie
I like that this Clark is bolder than ours - willing to ask her out for coffee and ask her to attend his high school reunion with him. It's certainly going to push their relationship closer, faster. smile And again, Lois' mind is already comparing Clark and Superman...it's only a matter of time before she connects the two. Maybe after staring at his ass for a few more hours. laugh
Good idea, she definitely needs to stare at it for hours ... and hours.

So Clark's not going to wear the ring...does he know about red kryptonite?
At the moment he has no idea about red kryptonite. He's decided not to wear the ring because it is 'tacky', whereas he considered that he would wear it when Lois wasn't coming with him, becasue it would express a 'school team spirit'.

What does red K do on Smallville? Make him apathetic or horny, or changes depending on the exposure?
Tee Hee. Don't you know? Well, here's something I made a few years ago that might help you to figure it out...

© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards