Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: KatherineKent FDK: Band of Blue (Smallville) 14/40 - 01/28/15 09:17 PM
Surely you are at least going to mention the Red Ring!!!!

TOC
Posted By: groobie Re: FDK: Band of Blue (Smallville) 14/40 - 01/29/15 07:26 AM
“Do you have a girlfriend?”

“Erm no I don’t, but if I did, Miss Lane, you’d be the first to know about it.”

Yeah, right after that "fully functional" question...we know where your brain's at, Lois! (Or, at the very least, we know where Groobie's brain always is! LOL) Lois is taking the whole talking to an alien from outer space thing remarkably well. When our alien overlords come to invade, they should send their first wave in equally delicious packages. devil

Methinks that red kryptonite will be making an appearance in due time. wink
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: FDK: Band of Blue (Smallville) 14/40 - 01/29/15 10:42 AM
Happy to see a new chapter so soon! hyper hyper hyper

It was too large and chunky to be classy and the red stone just looked fake ... somehow too red to be a real ruby.

Is it red K? confused

Andreia
Originally Posted by groobie
“Do you have a girlfriend?”

“Erm no I don’t, but if I did, Miss Lane, you’d be the first to know about it.”

Yeah, right after that "fully functional" question...we know where your brain's at, Lois!
Tee Hee

(Or, at the very least, we know where Groobie's brain always is! LOL)
Well, yes that too. grin

Lois is taking the whole talking to an alien from outer space thing remarkably well. When our alien overlords come to invade, they should send their first wave in equally delicious packages. devil
I agree. If we ever get invaded by aliens that look like Dean or Tom then I'll gladly be their sex slave um loyal subect.

Methinks that red kryptonite will be making an appearance in due time. wink
Methinks so too. evil

Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
Happy to see a new chapter so soon! hyper hyper hyper
Thanks. Hopefully you'll be happy again soon as I'm about to post the next one.

It was too large and chunky to be classy and the red stone just looked fake ... somehow too red to be a real ruby.

Is it red K? confused

Andreia
It's his high school ring. Clark bought one in the second season episode Red. evil
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards