Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: KatherineKent FDK: Band of Blue (Smallville) 2/40 - 11/17/14 08:14 PM
Any comments?

What do you think of Clark and Lois' first meeting? What about Lois' opinion of Clark's ... assets?

TOC
Posted By: groobie Re: FDK: Band of Blue (Smallville) 2/40 - 11/18/14 07:41 AM
She watched him leave and as he walked up the stairs she most definitely knew that it was his ass she had fantasized about all last night.

Mmm, mmm, mmmmmm...I'd be looking at that tight rear end too! devil I can't imagine how any version of Lois Lane manages to get any work done with that delicious body in such close proximity! grin
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: FDK: Band of Blue (Smallville) 2/40 - 11/18/14 12:07 PM
His eyes looked up and down her legs and he had to admit they were stunning legs. His mind wandered back to the conversation he had involuntarily overheard yesterday and he casually wondered if she was wearing a thong today, under that short skirt.
Perv Clark! devil

She watched him leave and as he walked up the stairs she most definitely knew that it was his ass she had fantasized about all last night.

Perv Lois! devil
This is going to be fun! evil

Andreia
Originally Posted by groobie

Mmm, mmm, mmmmmm...I'd be looking at that tight rear end too! devil I can't imagine how any version of Lois Lane manages to get any work done with that delicious body in such close proximity! grin
Me neither.

Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
His eyes looked up and down her legs and he had to admit they were stunning legs. His mind wandered back to the conversation he had involuntarily overheard yesterday and he casually wondered if she was wearing a thong today, under that short skirt.
Perv Clark! devil

Perv Lois! devil
This is going to be fun! evil

Andreia
LOL. Yup, they are both checking out the other!

Next chapter soon.
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK: Band of Blue (Smallville) 2/40 - 12/02/14 04:49 AM
> reliable. Dependable,
> reliable Clark Kent.
> What a bore.

LOL
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards