Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: KatherineKent FDK: Band of Blue (Smallville) 1/40 - 11/15/14 06:07 PM
Just to remind you ... this was only the second fanfic I'd ever written ... four years ago. Please be kind. Oh, and the end question from Chloe ... you never see Clark's explanation, but it does effect something further down the line.

TOC
Posted By: groobie Re: FDK: Band of Blue (Smallville) 1/40 - 11/17/14 07:42 AM
Interesting that Clark had started developing powers, but then suddenly stopped. Jonathan and Martha noticed, but just kept watching...didn't ever wonder if the blue bracelet had something to do with it? Or did they guess, but leave it at that, because they saw it as protecting him?
Originally Posted by groobie
Interesting that Clark had started developing powers, but then suddenly stopped.
In comic cannon he doesn't start developing powers till his mid to late teens and that's what I was going to go with, but someone pointed out (when I first posted the Prologue 4 years ago) that Clark DID have powers when Chloe showed up in Smallville. It's in Season 8 episode Abyss. So I wrote that it had only happened once or twice and Clark had never even noticed it.

Jonathan and Martha noticed, but just kept watching...didn't ever wonder if the blue bracelet had something to do with it? Or did they guess, but leave it at that, because they saw it as protecting him?
They had no idea where the powers came from, or what stopped them. They just classed it as a random occurrence and tried not to worry about it too much.

Chapter 2 up soon.
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK: Band of Blue (Smallville) 1/40 - 12/02/14 04:47 AM
Great fun, loved the Lois over the phone bit.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards