Lois & Clark Forums
Perfect by Ed Sheeran

So this video has been EIGHT months in the making. Yes that's right...EIGHT. It comes with voiceovers and lots of waffy love that made us all fall in love with the show to begin with. I hope everyone enjoys. I'm TRYING to get back into the groove of the whole video making thing. Been a rough few months. Anyway, hope everyone enjoys. FDK appreciated as always.

Can't go wrong with Ed Sheeran, right? hyper
love love love I have no other words! I adore this song (I admit to listening to it over and over because I love it so much)
It was totally worth the wait, Folc! Absolutely loved it! I've lost track of how many times I've watched it already grin
Thank you. A new video from you and a new song to add to my playlist. Great job.
Originally Posted by Crazy_Babe
love love love I have no other words! I adore this song (I admit to listening to it over and over because I love it so much)

Glad you enjoyed this one Crazy_Babe. This song has been in my head for the better half of a year begging to be made into a video. Glad it turned out as good as it did.

Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
It was totally worth the wait, Folc! Absolutely loved it! I've lost track of how many times I've watched it already grin

LOL! Yes, the many many many crashes of Sony that it took to get here were well worth it.

Originally Posted by CarrieRene
Thank you. A new video from you and a new song to add to my playlist. Great job.

Glad you enjoyed it.
This was a really sweet video and I can see all the work it took to bring Lois and Clark to life. The song was perfect!
Wow! What a great video! notworthy
Originally Posted by Morgana
This was a really sweet video and I can see all the work it took to bring Lois and Clark to life. The song was perfect!

Thanks Morgana. wave Glad you enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by jackiek
Wow! What a great video! notworthy

Thanks jackiek! hyper
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards