Lois & Clark Forums

This is another video that's very optics heavy. The next 3 all talk about radiation.

I have a full transcript of the video, which I can post if someone wants to read it. If you have a topic you'd like me to take a crack at just let me know! Keep in mind that I'm a physicist, so bio or chem related stuff isn't really my forte.

Tried watching it with my 3yo in the room and couldn't catch most of the theories. I will try again later when I can give it my full brains attention.
The math and science will always be over my head, but that'll never stop me from watching these videos. Enjoyable, the parts I did understand, and entirely entertaining. clap notworthy
Really enjoyed this! Not sure if I fully 'get it' all theory-wise, but loved it nonetheless smile.

Very much enjoy the style, how you explain, and the ending with the spelling errors and song.

Awesome job!!!
Laura
Thanks all! I appreciate the kind words!! These are super fun to make and I'm glad other people enjoy them!
I'm afraid you lost me in some places, but I enjoyed the video nevertheless, and the ending was brilliant.

Thanks for sharing,
Lynn
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards