Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: folc4evernaday Trailer: Winner Takes All - 09/22/16 12:31 PM

In this Elsewhere story, a different twist is taken in the Pilot. Clark isn't the only one with suspicions about man of the year, Lex Luthor. Clark's newly formed friendship with Lois Lane goes through its ups and downs as they work together against the many criminals that cross their paths during the beginning of their partnership.

There is a PG-13 and NFIC version on both boards.
Posted By: LMA Re: Trailer: Winner Takes All - 09/26/16 05:46 PM
Hey wave...

Fully planning and extremely excited to read this story (probably the NFIC version smile ). I've been wanting to read it since you started posting, but haven't found the time yet. Very intrigued (especially after watching the trailer--which was amazing!!!).

I'll start leaving FDK once I begin. Thanks!
Laura
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: Trailer: Winner Takes All - 09/26/16 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by LMA
Hey wave...

Fully planning and extremely excited to read this story (probably the NFIC version smile ). I've been wanting to read it since you started posting, but haven't found the time yet. Very intrigued (especially after watching the trailer--which was amazing!!!).

I'll start leaving FDK once I begin. Thanks!
Laura

Thanks. Glad you liked it. Yeah the WTA and WCCD series is a monster, but one of my favorites. Hope you enjoy the story! smile
Posted By: folc4evernaday Updated Trailer: Winner Takes All - 02/19/17 03:30 AM
Playing around with a new video editing software and did an update to this trailer:

In this Elsewhere story, a different twist is taken in the Pilot. Clark isn't the only one with suspicions about man of the year, Lex Luthor. Clark's newly formed friendship with Lois Lane goes through its ups and downs as they work together against the many criminals that cross their paths during the beginning of their partnership. (Part 1 of 2)

The song in the background is "All of Me" by John Legend.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards