Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: folc4evernaday MV: Johnny and June - Heidi Newfield - 03/25/13 04:11 PM
FDK appreciated as always

Under Construction
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: MV: Johnny and June - Heidi Newfield - 03/25/13 10:15 PM
What a great montage of pictures from S3 & S4, showing us just how romantic a couple Lois and Clark are. clap Makes me want to watch those seasons again, just to try to remember where some of those scenes came from.

I take it the "Johnny and June" from the song are Johnny Cash and June Carter? I want a love that sweet too, but don't tell my hubby. laugh
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
What a great montage of pictures from S3 & S4, showing us just how romantic a couple Lois and Clark are. clap Makes me want to watch those seasons again, just to try to remember where some of those scenes came from.

I take it the "Johnny and June" from the song are Johnny Cash and June Carter? I want a love that sweet too, but don't tell my hubby. laugh
Thanks, Virginia, yes it was referring to Johnny Cash and June Carter. I had wanted to make a video for this song for a long time and finally got around to it.
Posted By: Nora Helmer Re: MV: Johnny and June - Heidi Newfield - 04/07/13 09:00 AM
Such a sweet video! Really nice job with it: your scene choice really captures the feeling of happiness and lightness conveyed by the lyrics. Lois and Clark look so happy here. smile
Updated link to video
Posted By: LMA Re: MV: Johnny and June - Heidi Newfield - 10/31/16 08:20 PM
Completely beautiful! And so romantic, too. Wow!

Laura
Posted By: folc4evernaday MV: Johnny and June - Heidi Newfield - 10/16/19 04:49 AM
Johnny and June by Heidi Newfield
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards