Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: hovergrl FFT : The Man Under the Suit - 07/30/12 12:32 AM
Hi, it's me again. The muse in me has striked again. This time I made a video trailer for HappyGirl's story "The Man Under the Suit", which I read and really enjoyed a while back.

Hope you like it and any feedback is welcome. smile

The Man Under the Suit - Trailer
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FFT : The Man Under the Suit - 07/30/12 04:11 AM
Well done!

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: hovergrl Re: FFT : The Man Under the Suit - 07/30/12 07:27 PM
Thank you!!! smile
Posted By: Poussin Re: FFT : The Man Under the Suit - 08/15/12 12:25 AM
Very well done. I haven't read that story yet, but you made me want to smile
Posted By: hovergrl Re: FFT : The Man Under the Suit - 08/16/12 08:19 PM
Thank you!!! The story is really great. It's an interesting take how things would be if Clark was a celebrity. I think you'll enjoy it.
Posted By: KathyB Re: FFT : The Man Under the Suit - 10/24/12 09:40 PM
LOL, did you cast Rob Lowe's Sam Seaborn as Pete? That's awesome!

Great trailer for a great story. I really liked how you used the clips of the smirking Alt Clark to indicate the "Clark Kent" playboy character -- nicely done. smile

Kathy
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FFT : The Man Under the Suit - 10/28/12 07:34 AM
Excellent. Great story, and you did an amazing job finding clips to make it work.

PJ
Posted By: hovergrl Re: FFT : The Man Under the Suit - 03/05/13 11:55 PM
RL has been awful and I haven't been able to check the boards.

KathyB : I'm so glad you liked Rob Lowe as Pete!! It really was a coincidence since I first started looking for Emily Procter's clips, and I instantly thought he was perfect. I really liked Alt Clark's style from Tempus Anyone and it was easier for me to make him a celebrity.

ChiefPam I'm really glad you liked it. Sometimes it's difficult trying to find clips from different shows and make them work into the trailer, but I have fun editing them together to tell these great stories.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards