Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: hovergrl FFT: The Forgotten - 12/02/11 11:44 PM
The Forgotten is one of my all time favorite stories and I wanted to make a little tribute in the form of a trailer. I hope it makes sense for those who have already read it and for those who haven't, maybe you'll be curious enough to give it a shot after watching the video. Hope you like it. laugh

The Forgotten - Trailer

The Forgotten by Jenni Debbage

Special thanks to Jenni for an incredible story and for letting me post this video. laugh
Posted By: ccmalo Re: FFT: The Forgotten - 12/03/11 05:23 AM
Loved it ! You've done a great job capturing the mood of the first part of Jenni's Forgotten.

c.
Posted By: Jenni Debb Re: FFT: The Forgotten - 12/03/11 05:31 AM
Hi,

What a wonderful trailer.

I loved the Kent kids! smile I particularly liked Matt as the new Superhero, and how you worked all the family into the original cast.

Lois' scenes are very heartrending, while wandering, lost Clark fits so well.

And the last scene was so true to my story.

Thanks again for creating this.

Yours Jenni
Posted By: hovergrl Re: FFT: The Forgotten - 12/03/11 11:19 PM
Thank you, I'm really glad you liked it. I tried my best to explain the main plot of the story as well as to do justice to these great characters. I'm happy you liked my versions of Lois & Clark's kids, that part was a little tough to put together, but I too liked how it turned out. laugh
Posted By: Female Hawk Re: FFT: The Forgotten - 12/04/11 04:07 PM
Wow! Just wow!

It flowed incredibly smoothly. The LnC/non LnC interaction was seamless. Great job.

Corrina.
Posted By: hovergrl Re: FFT: The Forgotten - 12/04/11 09:04 PM
Thank you very much, Female Hawk. laugh
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: FFT: The Forgotten - 12/05/11 09:30 AM
Wow! I'm in awe of you! smile1 The trailer matches the beauty of the story in great style. hail

Andreia
Posted By: hovergrl Re: FFT: The Forgotten - 12/06/11 06:00 PM
Thank you for your nice comment, Andreia. Although I don't think the trailer quite compares to the beautiful story of Jenni. laugh
Posted By: MrsLuthor Re: FFT: The Forgotten - 12/06/11 07:42 PM
Oh my god! That was fantastic! I was thoroughly impressed!
Posted By: Nora Helmer Re: FFT: The Forgotten - 12/10/11 09:11 AM
Great work on this. This was very well-cut, really inspired and conveyed the story perfectly. Very impressive.
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FFT: The Forgotten - 12/10/11 07:10 PM
Holy cow! That was so good I don't have any words to describe it.
Posted By: hovergrl Re: FFT: The Forgotten - 12/10/11 09:25 PM
Thanks, all of you. I'm very happy you liked it.
Posted By: Annalina19 Re: FFT: The Forgotten - 06/28/12 03:01 PM
You really did à good job with this trailer. now that I've read J. Debbage's story, I can tell it fit perfectly her story. I hope sometimes you'll do the sequel. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards