Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: folc4evernaday MV: Believe- Staind - 04/23/11 03:51 PM

Under Construction

This video is set during the New Krypton arc where Lois and Clark are both missing one another as they try to get back to one another. Hope you enjoy.
Posted By: Nora Helmer Re: MV: Believe- Staind - 04/24/11 09:03 PM
First, I'm so glad to see that you're back and vidding. I was excited to see a new post from you. Second, great video! This had a really affecting story, and I thought your editing throughout really delivered the emotional impact. I thought your cross-fades were really well-timed and that the individual clip lengths were really perfect.
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: MV: Believe- Staind - 04/25/11 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Nora Helmer:
First, I'm so glad to see that you're back and vidding. I was excited to see a new post from you. Second, great video! This had a really affecting story, and I thought your editing throughout really delivered the emotional impact. I thought your cross-fades were really well-timed and that the individual clip lengths were really perfect.
Thank you. I'm glad to be back making videos. I'm using a new software. So, it took a while to get myself acclimated with the settings. I think I've got the hang of it. :p

I'm glad the cross fades meshed well. I was afraid they wouldn't come out right, but it seems to have turned out pretty well. Now if I can just get my muse working...
dizzy
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: MV: Believe- Staind - 11/14/16 02:33 AM
Updated with new link with remake to this one.
Posted By: folc4evernaday MV: Believe- Staind - 10/26/19 09:21 PM
Believe by Staind
Posted By: TaliaJoy Re: MV: Believe- Staind - 02/03/20 02:47 AM
That was beautiful. Really seamlessly edited. Made me emotional.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards