Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: folc4evernaday DELETE ME - 01/13/11 04:16 PM
Delete Me
Posted By: HappyGirl Re: MV: Please Don't Leave Me- Pink - 01/15/11 08:49 PM
That was a lot of fun. Thanks for putting it together.

Happy
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: MV: Please Don't Leave Me- Pink - 01/16/11 08:49 PM
Originally posted by HappyGirl:
That was a lot of fun. Thanks for putting it together.

Happy
Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
clap
Posted By: Nora Helmer Re: MV: Please Don't Leave Me- Pink - 01/23/11 10:19 PM
This was awesome! Very cute start with the "yell any louder" with Clark shrinking back a little. Great transitions and coloring, too.
Posted By: Jenni Debb Re: MV: Please Don't Leave Me- Pink - 01/25/11 11:59 AM
Hi,

I feel bad because I often forget to check the MV section of the message boards, and so I miss out on such great work.

I know I don't have so much time to read the MBs these days, but I had to let you know that I love your music videos, when I do take time to look. blush

Yours Jenni
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: MV: Please Don't Leave Me- Pink - 01/27/11 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Nora Helmer:
This was awesome! Very cute start with the "yell any louder" with Clark shrinking back a little. Great transitions and coloring, too.
Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed the video. It's one of my favorite songs by Pink. I couldn't imagine a better scene for that part of the song.

Originally posted by Jenni Debb:
Hi,

I feel bad because I often forget to check the MV section of the message boards, and so I miss out on such great work.

I know I don't have so much time to read the MBs these days, but I had to let you know that I love your music videos, when I do take time to look. blush

Yours Jenni
Thank you. I appreciate the FDK.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards