Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: BanAnna Clip Help: Season One - 05/20/08 05:52 PM
Hey FoLCs! I hoping you guys can help me locate a clip. I'm working on my vidathon vid, and I need clips of Lois and Clark (dressed as Clark, not Superman) kissing in season one. I have three - Strange Visitor, Honeymoon in Metropolis, and Man of Steel Bars - but I need a fourth one. I've been racking my brain and searching through eps, but I can't find another one. Is there one I'm missing, or are those three it? Thanks in advance for your help!

~Anna
Posted By: carolm Re: Clip Help: Season One - 05/20/08 06:06 PM
PML? Even if it was brief? Not sure but that's the only other one that comes to mind at the moment.

Carol
Posted By: BanAnna Re: Clip Help: Season One - 05/20/08 06:43 PM
Hmmm, PML might work, although it'd be better if Lois was in regular clothes too. I know, I'm picky. laugh

ETA: Strike that. I thought you were talking about the scene where she's in the seven veils costume, but they don't kiss there. Where's the Clark/Lois PML kiss? The only one I can find is the Supes one at the end.

~Anna
Posted By: carolm Re: Clip Help: Season One - 05/20/08 06:44 PM
You mean most people don't wear a seven veils outfit out and about?

Carol
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: Clip Help: Season One - 05/20/08 06:49 PM
How about Fly Hard, although that'd be black and white and a bit period costume ?
Posted By: BanAnna Re: Clip Help: Season One - 05/20/08 07:02 PM
You mean most people don't wear a seven veils outfit out and about?
Well, I try to wear mine only on the second Tuesday of the month. That way it's special.

How about Fly Hard, although that'd be black and white and a bit period costume ?
Ooooh I had totally forgotten about that one. I could make that work, although if someone could think of an everybody-in-regular-clothes one that'd be better.

~Anna
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Clip Help: Season One - 05/20/08 08:18 PM
AFAIK, there are only 3 kisses as Lois and Clark. And there are... um... 2 as Superman (PML and ASU). Plus that one in B/W in Fly Hard when it's neither of these people, really.
Posted By: BanAnna Re: Clip Help: Season One - 05/20/08 08:30 PM
Thanks, Lara. That's what I was afraid of, although the FH one actually works really well on a level I hadn't thought of before, so I can use that one.

Thanks to all three of you for your help!

~Anna
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards