Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: BanAnna Here's your chance to request icons! - 04/30/08 11:20 AM
I'm in the mood to make icons, but I don't really have any specific episode or scene I want to make them of, so I thought I'd open it up to the boards and see if anyone has requests. I'll fill requests for the first few people who post here.

Rules:
1. It has to be an episode I\'ve screencapped cause that's easiest for me, so only the Pilot through Dad Who Came in from the Cold is fair game right now.
2. You can pick an episode, a scene, a character, or even point to a specific cap, as long as it's in my gallery .
3. If you have an idea for text, you can tell me that too.

Ready, set, go!

~Anna
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: Here's your chance to request icons! - 04/30/08 01:00 PM
What an awesome offer, Anna, thank you! I'm sure I can think of a few I'd like - let me think about it.
Posted By: lisime12 Re: Here's your chance to request icons! - 04/30/08 01:24 PM
should we email you with Ideas or just post the ideas here? if so can I get this screen cap clark

with the Text Oh Boy. Or whatever you can think of

THANK YOU ANNA you rock! dance notworthy

Lisa
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Here's your chance to request icons! - 04/30/08 01:40 PM
There's a really, *really* nice shirtless!Clark scene in TDWCIFTC, when he's on the phone, after Jimmy comes by... Any icon made from that would totally rock. hehehe! smile
Posted By: BanAnna Re: Here's your chance to request icons! - 04/30/08 02:11 PM
should we email you with Ideas or just post the ideas here?
You can just post them here. smile

Keep the requests coming!

~Anna
I'd like a few icons of Lois from "Neverending Battle." That's my favorite episode of the show.
Posted By: BanAnna Re: Here's your chance to request icons! - 05/01/08 05:21 PM
Here's the requests so far. I'll leave requests open through the weekend in case anyone wants any more. smile

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

~Anna
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Here's your chance to request icons! - 05/01/08 05:51 PM
Oooh! that is Niiiiiice!!!
You did an amazing job!

Thank you so much!
Posted By: lisime12 Re: Here's your chance to request icons! - 05/02/08 09:48 AM
ANNA YOUR AMAZING! clap notworthy
You are very good at making icons. smile1
Posted By: lisime12 Re: Here's your chance to request icons! - 05/04/08 07:53 PM
anna is there anyway to make these Icons for AOL Instant messanger?
Posted By: BanAnna Re: Here's your chance to request icons! - 05/04/08 08:57 PM
Hi lisime12,

Do you know if they need to be any special format or size for AIM? I think they just need to be 45x45, but I'm not sure. If that's the case, I can resize yours for you.

~Anna
Posted By: lisime12 Re: Here's your chance to request icons! - 05/04/08 09:13 PM
anna it just says that it can be nothing more then 7168 bytes. if that helps any.
Posted By: BanAnna Re: Here's your chance to request icons! - 05/04/08 10:07 PM
Try this one; I think I made it small enough, but let me know if it doesn't work.

[Linked Image]

~Anna

ETA: I'm closing requests now. I've got enough to keep me busy. smile
Posted By: lisime12 Re: Here's your chance to request icons! - 05/05/08 10:54 AM
anna it didn't work smirk it said that the height can be no more then 64 pixels or no less then 15 pixels
Posted By: BanAnna Re: Here's your chance to request icons! - 05/05/08 11:43 AM
Try this one:

[Linked Image]

~Anna
Posted By: lisime12 Re: Here's your chance to request icons! - 05/05/08 12:03 PM
Thank so much!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards