Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LaraMoon Fan Vid - "Teaser" - 03/31/08 09:30 PM
It's been a bad day and I needed to entertain myself somehow, so I made this little thing that's sort of a teaser for the show, I guess. I dunno what else to call it.

The audio is from Max Fleischer's Superman short films, from 1941. The video, of course is Lois & Clark.

It\'s a bird, it\'s a plane....
YouTube version

*HUGE* thank you to Brucie and Jessi who helped me find clips for this - even when they had NO idea what the heck I was doin'. Love 'ya, girls!
Posted By: MetroChumpy Re: Fan Vid - "Teaser" - 03/31/08 09:45 PM
Hehe, this was an awesome idea, and very well done! You pick the coolest things to do with your vids.

clap

Love 'ya, girls!
Ditto! sloppy
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: Fan Vid - "Teaser" - 03/31/08 10:05 PM
HEEE!! That was fun! laugh

And I wuvs you tooooo! *HUGS!*
Posted By: HatMan Re: Fan Vid - "Teaser" - 04/01/08 02:32 AM
What the heck was that? There's hardly any music. No kissing. No fighting. And we all know who Superman is and what he can do. What's the deal?

*whistles*

April fool!

(Sorry, had to do something in honor of the day...)

What an original idea! And perfect clip finding! Really well done. Kind of has a timeless feel to it, you know? Great job! smile
Posted By: Eva Re: Fan Vid - "Teaser" - 04/01/08 02:59 AM
lo-lo-loved the audio - and you found great clips to match smile

another job well done, even on a bad day.

Hope today will be better for you smile

Eva
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Fan Vid - "Teaser" - 04/01/08 05:34 AM
laugh *yay*! I'm glad you liked it! Thank you!!

(Paul - you would have had me completely with that, but the "no kissing" didn't seem like something you'd complain about, so, um... *giggles*)

I downloaded a few other theme songs last night before I decided on that one. I might do more of these. smile
Posted By: Laura S Re: Fan Vid - "Teaser" - 04/01/08 06:18 AM
Hehe. I really liked that. It made me smile-- Paul's right, it does have a kind of timeless feel to it. smile I hope you do more!

Laura
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Fan Vid - "Teaser" - 04/01/08 06:40 PM
laugh Thanks again.

Just a quick lil note to say I've edited the vid a little bit and changed the 1st clip -- the one where he caught invisible bullets... I put a much better one in its place. hehehe!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards