Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Ultra Woman MV: Wind Beneath My Wings - 02/16/08 10:39 AM
After a month ripping the episodes from seasons 3 and 4 that I got for Christmas, I'm back with another video. Now I have all the episodes to use. YAY! smile

I heard this song and I couldn't stop thinking it would be great for a L&C video. It would be more obvious if it were from Lois's POV, but I wanted to make it from Clark's POV. I hope I got it right. Just to you know, this video is WAFFy all the way. [Linked Image]

Wind Beneath My Wings by Ryan Dan.

Andreia cool
Posted By: Laura S Re: MV: Wind Beneath My Wings - 02/16/08 08:30 PM
I definitely enjoyed this! I like that it was Clark's POV. I liked the

"it might have appeared to go unnoticed, but I have it all here in my heart" line with him snapping shut the engagement ring box.

It just gave me totally WAFF. smile
Posted By: lcfan4ever Re: MV: Wind Beneath My Wings - 02/17/08 02:16 AM
yup, you got it right and all that waffy stuff just made my day. thank you smile1
Posted By: Mrs. McLeod Re: MV: Wind Beneath My Wings - 02/17/08 03:09 AM
That was so beautiful!!
...and all the lines worked so well for Clark's hero. Thank you so much for this WAFFy vid!!

Camy
Posted By: symbolicangel Re: MV: Wind Beneath My Wings - 02/19/08 07:28 PM
I'm awestruck. That was simply beautiful. The lyrics matched so incredibly well. Brilliant work! clap

Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: MV: Wind Beneath My Wings - 02/19/08 08:35 PM
FDK! YAY! /me makes a happy dance... [Linked Image]

Laura - that line was one of the hardest to find a scene. I was unsure if it would match the lyrics. I'm happy that it worked. wink

lcfan - *you* have made my day. Thank you for your words. smile

Another folc - all the lines worked? You've made me the happiest woman on the world. hyper I'm going to sleep with a big smile on my face and have sweet dreams. G'night. [Linked Image]

Andreia [Linked Image]
Posted By: princessanna Re: MV: Wind Beneath My Wings - 02/19/08 10:21 PM
I finally got a chance to watch this, and all I can say is this: beautiful. Waffiness to the extreme, but that was just what I needed. *sigh* Thank you.

~Anna.
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: MV: Wind Beneath My Wings - 02/21/08 06:35 PM
Oh, more FDK! smile1 Thank you, Anna, for taking time to watch it and for your words. Glad I could provide you some waffiness. wink
Posted By: Tahu Re: MV: Wind Beneath My Wings - 02/28/08 12:02 PM
Oh wow. I love the song Wind beneath my wings. It is one of my favorite ones by Bette Midler but sung by a man it all gets a new meaning.

Wow the scences fit perfectly and it is totally waffy. Wow.

I love your videos. smile1
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: MV: Wind Beneath My Wings - 02/28/08 04:37 PM
Tahu, thank you for your sweet FDK. smile

I love your videos. smile1
Awwwww.... And I love your FDK, you know that? notworthy
Posted By: smileyd Re: MV: Wind Beneath My Wings - 02/28/08 09:44 PM
I like this. perfectly done.

Desiree
Posted By: cp33 Re: MV: Wind Beneath My Wings - 05/31/08 02:22 PM
I just found this and I have to tell you it is excellent. Love the song sung by a man, really beautiful
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: MV: Wind Beneath My Wings - 06/01/08 08:23 PM
Thank you, cp33! It's a nice surprise to get a FDK for a video posted times ago. Thanks for your kind words. I'm happy you liked the song and the video. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards