Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lexy MV: Your Faith In Me - Jessica Simpson - 10/27/07 10:22 PM
*wipes eyes* Clark is so *sweet*!

sloppy

*sniffle*

Your Faith In Me - Jessica Simpson

Other Music Videos By Me!

Lexy [Linked Image]
Oh, you're right Clark was so sweet during those episodes!! And the song works great for that.
That scene at the door where Clark is talking with the police officer just made me smile goofy !!
(probably because I know the conversation wink )
-Camy
Great vid!

I agree. Clark was so sweet during those episodes, and you chose the perfect scenes for this vid too.

I really liked the part where she was drenched with water in the bathroom of the motel. I don't remember it being that funny in the series.

Great work!
Posted By: Lexy Re: MV: Your Faith In Me - Jessica Simpson - 10/29/07 07:46 PM
blush blush blush
Posted By: Aromassa Re: MV: Your Faith In Me - Jessica Simpson - 10/29/07 07:49 PM
Very good. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Even if it did remind me of my Crash and Burn vid using the same episodes. laugh
Posted By: Tahu Re: MV: Your Faith In Me - Jessica Simpson - 01/23/08 11:39 PM
wow this was great. Couldn't watch it any sooner but I loved it and will watch it again and again. I love the songs of Jessica Simpson. Great choice. smile1
oh my ... aren't they cute? *sigh*
Posted By: Laura S Re: MV: Your Faith In Me - Jessica Simpson - 01/24/08 11:01 PM
Oh dear. Clark really is sweet. You did a great job on the scene in the courtroom! Plus, I agree with the Clark/cop scene. That cracks me up and there's something about seeing his facial expressions without hearing his voice during that scene which is pretty funny. laugh Great job!

Laura
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards