Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: lere Fan Art: Wallpapers - 09/06/07 01:07 AM
It's late and I was here with nothing to do, so... laugh I love the way she looks and the photos are really good. I couldn't resist :p

1024X768 (click full view)

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: Selinde Re: Fan Art: Wallpapers - 09/06/07 01:39 PM
Whoooow that's sooo cool!! (even though I'd prefer a Dean wall laugh )

I especially like the first one - how did you do that with her name? It looks waaaay professional eek
Posted By: lere Re: Fan Art: Wallpapers - 09/06/07 11:19 PM
Brushes, Selinde. laugh If you look close, that's the same brush I used at the background wink Glad you like it. Dean Cain for Selinde next. I promise thumbsup

Hug from Brazil cool
Posted By: Laura S Re: Fan Art: Wallpapers - 09/07/07 05:52 AM
I agree with Selinde, these look lovely. smile Great job, Lere! But *cough* I wouldn't mind a Dean Cain one next either...
Posted By: Selinde Re: Fan Art: Wallpapers - 09/07/07 06:08 AM
Ah, yes I see the brushes now. But still I think it looks incredible, and far better than I ever could make anything. blush

And Yay for the next wallpaper clap rotflol I'm definitely going to keep you to that promise! laugh
Posted By: Mrs. McLeod Re: Fan Art: Wallpapers - 09/07/07 08:44 AM
good job!! smile
I really like the second picture!

So the next one will be about Dean wink
Posted By: LabRat Re: Fan Art: Wallpapers - 09/07/07 10:21 AM
These are lovely, lere. And, yes, she does look good. Any idea when these photos were taken?

LabRat smile
Posted By: lere Re: Fan Art: Wallpapers - 09/07/07 02:05 PM
Originally posted by LabRat:
These are lovely, lere. And, yes, she does look good. Any idea when these photos were taken?

LabRat smile
Unfortunately I don't know. A friend from another board sent the photos to me and asked for walls. He is crazy about Teri laugh

Thanks guys for coments and gentleness.

Hug from Brazil cool
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards