Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: MetroChumpy MV: Hip Sway (I Like The Way) - 09/03/07 04:49 PM
Whew, it feels good to be done with this thing! It took me an unreasonably long amount of time to finish this for how short it is. So sorry if it's apparent I got a little lazy towards the end.

This was fun anyway. It's horribly obscene, but in a fairly clean way. I don't know how many of you have ever noticed the hip-sway thing Dean does, but I figured it would be good to put to music. I apologize in advance if all you can ever look at from now on is Dean's...erm...hips.

Also, a belated "Thanks!" to Lara, for helping me find clips, listening to me complain, and always being enthusiastic about seeing previews. You rock, girl!

The song is a segment from I Like The Way by The BodyRockers

Hope you enjoy!

Video
YouTube
Posted By: Laura S Re: MV: Hip Sway (I Like The Way) - 09/03/07 05:07 PM
I'm salivating just from the description. Time to watch!

rotflol

Oh my gosh! I have never noticed that before. It'll be a wonder if I can look at anything else now. That was absolutely hilarious and pulled me right out of the bad mood I had been sinking in! lol Thank you SO much for that. *watches again*

That last shot is wonderful. smile
Posted By: symbolicangel Re: MV: Hip Sway (I Like The Way) - 09/03/07 05:24 PM
rotflol

It'll be a wonder if I can look at anything else now.
blush Me too!

And I absolutely loved that end shot of his...

Okay, I'll stop now!
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: MV: Hip Sway (I Like The Way) - 09/03/07 07:02 PM
Oooh! You posted!! YAY!

You know how much I enjoy this vid - I've told you several times already. laugh It makes me giggle and blush... LOL!

I most definitely like the way he moves... hehehe!
Posted By: Shadow Re: MV: Hip Sway (I Like The Way) - 09/03/07 07:14 PM
That's SO funny and mildly disturbing that I never noticed! God, he fidgets more than I do! I'll have to watch an episode online tonight and watch for it LOL.

JD
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: MV: Hip Sway (I Like The Way) - 09/03/07 07:18 PM
*falls out of chair in a cloud of flying papers*

Dear heavens! Lara had pointed that out to me before, but dear heavens!!

I'll never be able to watch the show again the same way. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Posted By: MetroChumpy Re: MV: Hip Sway (I Like The Way) - 09/04/07 01:23 AM
Teehee!

Believe me, you're not the only ones who will never be able to look at Clark the same. I'm really glad you all enjoyed it, and I'm really really glad I could cheer you up, Laura!

I was in a hurry when I posted this, and like a complete jerk I forgot to thank Lara. She was soooo much help with this vid - she probably found half of the clips for it, and offered never ending support and enthusiasm. So THANK YOU LARA!!!
Posted By: SJH Re: MV: Hip Sway (I Like The Way) - 09/04/07 03:45 AM
The show's not called "The New Adventures of Superman" for nothin'. Fun stuff and well done.
Posted By: LabRat Re: MV: Hip Sway (I Like The Way) - 09/04/07 03:57 AM
eek rotflol

You know, there's been a lot of discussion over the years in this fandom about various Clark/Superman...attributes...but I don't recall anyone picking up on this before. LOL!

LabRat smile
Posted By: Mrs. McLeod Re: MV: Hip Sway (I Like The Way) - 09/04/07 04:59 AM
Oh that was fun!!
You know I never noticed that he did that before but now I'm afraid it's gonna be all I'll be seeing goofy
Posted By: Matrix Re: MV: Hip Sway (I Like The Way) - 09/04/07 05:12 AM
It's horribly obscene, but in a fairly clean way.
Ohhhhh, the obscenity!!!! LOL!!! goofy I liked the "hands in the air" part. <g>

Thanks for sharing, Jessi!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards