Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Sue S. MV: Another Perfect Catastrophe - 08/08/07 06:54 AM
I had mentioned this song to Lara as a possibility for a vid and she told me that she didn't get how it was a LnC vid. So, in a fit of just needing to explain, I went and made it. Hopefully it makes sense.

Another Perfect Catastrophe by Firewater.
Posted By: Trinity Re: MV: Another Perfect Catastrophe - 08/08/07 07:25 AM
Ooh! That was fun. Great job on this one, Sue!
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: MV: Another Perfect Catastrophe - 08/08/07 08:22 AM
ermm... not really what I meant. I'm sorry that's what you understood by my comment.

This said, I think you did a wonderful job with this song.
Posted By: symbolicangel Re: MV: Another Perfect Catastrophe - 08/08/07 09:39 AM
Wow, that was great!

It put a smile on my face first thing in the morning--not always easy to do. I really liked the beat and the feel of the song. The clips you chose were awesome.
Posted By: LoisLaneWannaBe Re: MV: Another Perfect Catastrophe - 08/08/07 08:45 PM
Great job...

I guess you are finding these eaiser to make now eh? smile

Well done! I love the choice of first season disaters. Great song and clips! smile More soon!

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
Posted By: Laura S Re: MV: Another Perfect Catastrophe - 08/09/07 08:51 AM
Ahh that was really cool. laugh The song was just right--very... edgy sounding and fun for all the disasters you put it with. Thanks for going to all that work instead of just explaining it to Lara. laugh

Laura
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: MV: Another Perfect Catastrophe - 10/11/07 03:12 PM
oooh! I like this song. Had some shoulder movements while watching this video. LOL.

Very cool video. I like the clips you chosed for it. And the lex talking to clark while in the cage was pretty good too. <G> Keep them coming. smile

Rach
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards