Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Laura S Fan Art: Hanging by a Moment Wallpaper - 06/30/07 10:50 PM
Okay, it's been a while since I've played around on paint shop pro, but I thought I'd give it another shot. After I read Terry's The Green, Green Haunting of Home I remembered why I loved that episode so much. This wallpaper doesn't have much to do with the story (considering that involved Rachel Harris and Martha Kent!) but I still credit him with getting the creative juices flowing. smile I hope you guys like it. *crosses fingers*

[Linked Image]

1024 by 768

If anyone needs a different size, I could resize it, just let me know. Let me credit

Hybrid Genesis and Touchstone\'s Art for some brushes and textures.

Okay, well, let me know. smile

Edit: Okay, I posted the pic, but I want to double check it doesn't stretch the page... It looks ok on my browser but if it stretches yours, just let me know and I'll take the pic down and keep the link.

--Laura
Posted By: bakasi Re: Fan Art: Hanging by a Moment Wallpaper - 07/01/07 12:40 AM
Oh Laura, this wallpaper is just beautiful! Great job!
Beautiful work, Laura!
Posted By: Tahu Re: Fan Art: Hanging by a Moment Wallpaper - 07/01/07 04:31 AM
this is perfect. Wow. I love it. Hope you'll do more in the future. smile1
Posted By: lere Re: Fan Art: Hanging by a Moment Wallpaper - 07/01/07 07:10 PM
That's really beautiful and I love the album style. Thanks for sharing.

Hug from Brazil cool
Posted By: Laura S Re: Fan Art: Hanging by a Moment Wallpaper - 07/01/07 08:46 PM
Thanks for the sweet comments! I'm glad it was so well received. Maybe I can make another few later. smile1

--Laura
awwww, that's a beautiful wallpaper! Nice font
Wauw,.. thats a beautiful wallpaper!!
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: Fan Art: Hanging by a Moment Wallpaper - 08/05/07 07:26 AM
Laura, this is gorgeous!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards