Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: symbolicangel MV: Breath - 06/14/07 03:44 PM
My video muse is back from its four month vacation and this is what it made me do. Here's Breath by Breaking Benjamin.

smile Hope you all like it!
Posted By: princessanna Re: MV: Breath - 06/14/07 04:18 PM
I do like it! That was a great video, symbolicangel. laugh I've never heard the song before, but I quite liked it. And I admire how you used zoom and repetition. It really worked well for this particular video.

clap Well done!

~Anna.
Posted By: symbolicangel Re: MV: Breath - 06/18/07 10:19 AM
Thanks for the FDK! This is the third video I've made and this time I wanted to play around a little with some of the effects. I'm sure the more I mess around with it, the more I'll learn.

Thanks again, I'm glad you liked it! smile
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: MV: Breath - 06/18/07 10:34 AM
Oooo! I like Breaking Benjamin! I never heard this song, but I like it. smile

And I'm always a sucker for beats. <g> I like how it fit with the triangle of lois, clark and luthor. Very well done with the story. And I also enjoyed the effects. Not to much and not to little, perfect. smile

Rach laugh
Posted By: Laura S Re: MV: Breath - 06/18/07 02:04 PM
Great video! I loved the way you focused on the Luthor/Lois/Clark triangle and how you followed it throughout all the seasons! The effects are really well done and not over/under used either. smile I'm really impressed!

Laura
Posted By: symbolicangel Re: MV: Breath - 06/24/07 12:55 AM
smile Thanks! I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I've found that making these videos can be very addicting. I think that my favorite story for a video is the Clark/Lois/Luthor triangle. I've found so many songs that would be perfect. It's a good thing that I don't have endless amounts of time on my hands--I'd be tempted to overdue it! blush
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards