Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Saskia Alt-Kerth Ceremony - 06/14/07 10:15 AM
As there are some very hard choices to be made (Lab, you still got that pin around? <g>) I thought I'd say that less than a week is left for voting. So don't leave your decision until the last moment. Wednesday is the last day.

Of course, there is also a good thing to it all. The ceremony is coming really close. And it's promosing to be very fun! It's getting harder and harder to controle Kyle... if you wish to meet him for sure, sign up for a presentation speech now! Just email us at committee@altkerthawards.com with your preferred category.

Kyle? Kyle??????

Ehm, sorry, I'd better get going now...

Saskia (on behalf of AKComm)
Posted By: LabRat Re: Alt-Kerth Ceremony - 06/14/07 03:42 PM
(Lab, you still got that pin around? <g>)
Yes! And I need it! Thanks for the reminder. /me starts to panic that she hasn't caught up with the nominees yet. <whimper>

LabRat smile
Posted By: Saskia Re: Alt-Kerth Ceremony - 06/16/07 12:38 AM
It appears that we have some problems with our email. So if you've tried to email us, but got a failure message, sorry! We're trying to sort it out as soon as we can.

In the mean time, you can contact us privately on our own email addresses, or sent us a private message.

We are still looking for presenters. And of course, don't forget to cast your vote!

Saskia (saskiakooistra333@hotmail.com)
Posted By: ThePrankster Re: Alt-Kerth Ceremony - 06/16/07 04:38 AM
*snickers*
My plan is unfolding perfectly! devil

Kyle
Posted By: Saskia Re: Alt-Kerth Ceremony - 06/20/07 10:01 AM
Ehm, Kyle, would you mind not scaring our audience? We still need them very much. So yes, we are still looking for presenters. So sign up now before it's too late!

I'd also like to remind you that today is the last day for voting. So hurry and send them in now! Pick your absolute favourites of the year. Or you'll have to wait for at least another year...

Saskia (AKComm member)
Posted By: Laura S Re: Alt-Kerth Ceremony - 06/20/07 11:17 AM
Yikes that was HARD! I just finished. In the nick of time too. I was procrastinating having to make all of these tough decisions. smile
Posted By: LabRat Re: Alt-Kerth Ceremony - 06/20/07 02:07 PM
Phew! I managed to slip in just under the wire. I hope! And, yes - hard is definitely the word!

LabRat smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards