Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Quel Lane MV: Please Forgive Me - Bryan Adams - 06/12/07 07:59 AM
Hi guys! wave

I hope you're not tired of my videos because my Muse is back and I just made another one laugh Let me know what you think.

Please Forgive Me - Bryan Adams

Feedback is welcome smile

Raquel smile
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: MV: Please Forgive Me - Bryan Adams - 06/12/07 08:34 AM
*dreamy sigh* I love this song! ...and all that kissing... awwww!!!!! Love it!
Posted By: lcfan4ever Re: MV: Please Forgive Me - Bryan Adams - 06/12/07 11:13 AM
ui, that's really beautiful. especially the b/w scenes are just perfect smile
Posted By: Tahu Re: MV: Please Forgive Me - Bryan Adams - 06/12/07 02:38 PM
another great video. smile1 loved it.
Posted By: Laura S Re: MV: Please Forgive Me - Bryan Adams - 06/12/07 02:41 PM
Ee! I love this song! Okay, I have to go watch now. Aww that was beautiful! I loved Clark's "remembering" and the way it all fell together. Please keep on making the videos... I love them. smile
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: MV: Please Forgive Me - Bryan Adams - 06/13/07 07:18 AM
Raquel, what a beautiful video. So sweet. [Linked Image] Your videos are always full of emotion and love. I love them. thumbsup All that kissing gave me warm and fuzzy feelings. [Linked Image]

Andreia smile
Posted By: Mrs. McLeod Re: MV: Please Forgive Me - Bryan Adams - 06/14/07 05:13 AM
This is such a beautiful song!! And I know it goofy !! The scenes you picked were amazing! I really loved it!!!
Posted By: Quel Lane Re: MV: Please Forgive Me - Bryan Adams - 06/14/07 09:10 AM
Guys, once and again thank you so much for your feedback. Your feedback is fuel for my muse, trust me laugh My muse has been so hyper lately that I made another music video that I'm about to post laugh I'm so glad you're liking my videos. I'm a really romantic person so I love to make WAFF videos blush

Raquel (who is hoping she won't have to work during the Alt-Kerth Awards! laugh )
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards