Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Quel Lane MV: Right In Front Of You - Celine Dion - 06/07/07 11:14 AM
Hi everyone! wave

I made another music video (/me is still speechless with her Alt-Kerth nominations laugh ) and this time I need to say thanks to Tahu for the request. I'm sorry it took me so long to make this one though but I guess it's better later than never, right? laugh

I hope you will enjoy it! Feedback is welcome smile

Right In Front Of You - Celine Dion

Raquel smile
oh, that video is loveley *happily sigh*. you really picked cute scenes and I just love this "not to see the wood for the trees"-feeling. thumbsup
Posted By: Laura S Re: MV: Right In Front Of You - Celine Dion - 06/07/07 02:21 PM
Aww, that song is so truly Lois and Clark. You did pick wonderful scenes and you incorporated them seamlessly. Great vid! And congrats on the alt kerth nom. It was well earned!

Laura
Posted By: Tahu Re: MV: Right In Front Of You - Celine Dion - 06/07/07 03:19 PM
you did it! smile1 This was so cute. You did a perfect job. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Loved it. smile1
Ooh this vid really made me go: aaawwww!!
Celine Dion has such a beautiful voice and love all the cute Lois and Clark scenes you used for this vid!!
Nice video! I am a big Celine fan myself and was hoping would do a video with song! Congrats on a job well done smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
Thank you so much, guys for the wonderful feedback. This wasn't an easy video to make so I'm glad you liked it smile Celine Dion is my favorite singer ever so I'm glad to see there are other fans of her around here smile

I have to run now and post another video. I hope you'll like this one as well smile

Thanks again! If it wasn't for all the wonderful people here I would have stopped making music videos because WMM gets on my nerves all the time laugh

Raquel smile
Posted By: Lexy Re: MV: Right In Front Of You - Celine Dion - 06/12/07 11:23 PM
frown oh... whinging god!!!

whinging whinging whinging

GIMMIE A TISSUE!!!

So sweet...*sigh* love
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards