Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lexy MV : Naked - Avril Lavigne (He said) - 06/01/07 04:33 AM
Special request by another folc!

@another folc - I'm really sorry for the lateness! I started on mine, and then Sammy Sparrow wanted to do a 'she said'. Mine has been finished for ages!! laugh

Sammy Sparrow, not to be out done, took forever just to make sure hers was better then mine. drool , you are on the wrong site!

Naked (he said) - Avril Lavigne

Oh, I guess you'll want to see the 'she said' version now... grumble

Geez, not happy with one version, nooo! You'd think you'd be satisfied with mine, but now all you want is to hit this link > she said and watch her version too! I don't know, just can't satisfy some people...*walks off muttering to herself*

grumble grumble grumble
Lexy [Linked Image]
ooh thank you so much for making a Lois and Clark vid of this song. I just love this song, it's one of my favs on her first album!! and now there's a he and she version. I feel so spoiled goofy I love how the clip turned out and how you matched the scenes!! especially the scenes you used when she sings 'I'm so naked around you' thanks for the 'naked Clark' goofy and thank you for taking time to do this!! sloppy
Posted By: Laura S Re: MV : Naked - Avril Lavigne (He said) - 06/01/07 08:40 AM
Aww, I really liked that video. My favorite part was the reddish tinge you put on some of it. It was really effective, especially in the beginning few scenes. Thanks for posting!

(And I GUESS the nakid Clark wasn't too terrible to look at either...)

Laura
Thanks for an other video!! *AVRIL* laugh laugh laugh
I always loved them!! You make REALLY good one laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Lexy Re: MV : Naked - Avril Lavigne (He said) - 06/08/07 11:02 PM
Originally posted by XX-Lizz-XX:
Thanks for an other video!! *AVRIL* laugh laugh laugh
I always loved them!! You make REALLY good one laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Yes. I do, don't I?
laugh blush

Lexy [Linked Image]
Posted By: Lexy Re: MV : Naked - Avril Lavigne (He said) - 08/31/07 10:30 PM
more vids by me!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards