Lois & Clark Forums
*Meep* my first FFP. I hope you don't mind me experimenting with your fic, Lara. For those of you who haven't read it: do. It's much better than this poster, I promise. thumbsup

[Linked Image]

winter landscape by ro-stock

Jessi
This is soooooo wow. Fits perfect and I love it.

Hope to see more FFP from you soon. This is really good. smile1
awwww!! Jessi, this is just incredible!! Dang, girl, you're going to make me cry - this is so sweet and cool and awesome!!!

Thank you sooooo much!!!

[Linked Image]
This is really great, Jessi!
great poster clap . now i'm curious to read the story - can anyone tell me where i can find it? confused
Ee! I love that! lcfan, it's in the nfic folder. If you can access it, I definitely recommend giving it a read.

Grest poster!
Yep, it's in the nfic folder. But there's going to be a PG-fied version of it, as soon as I'm done posting it on the dark side of the boards. Promised. smile
Wow great poster!! But I can't read the story goofy I would Love to read this story!
And again...great poster!!!!!
Very good! I like the nature scene you choose. It's perfect with the fic scenario.

Hug from Brazil thumbsup
Originally posted by Laura S:
Ee! I love that! lcfan, it's in the nfic folder. If you can access it, I definitely recommend giving it a read.

Grest poster!
got it - thanks laugh now i wait eagerly for the last part (not that I want to rush someone, but ... well ... hail hail )
*lol* I get the message. Really, I promise, I do. Just give me a few days and you'll get the whole entire thing, all the way to "the end"

laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards