Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: princessanna Fanfic poster: Remember When It Rained - 05/11/07 05:56 PM
Okay. I was bored so I started playing around with Photoshop. I ended up making a poster for my story, Remember When It Rained. *plug plug* It has no tagline or anything, but like I said, I was just playing around. smile

[Linked Image]

~Anna.

By the way, thanks and credit goes to The Lois and Clark Archive for the screencaps used to create this.
WOW, so beathefull!!! drool
I really really liked him!
Posted By: Laura S Re: Fanfic poster: Remember When It Rained - 05/15/07 02:34 PM
Did I not comment on this? I see I haven't. I looooove that story and you did a wonderful job on the ff poster. smile
Posted By: woody Re: Fanfic poster: Remember When It Rained - 05/15/07 03:13 PM
Great poster and wonderful title for the story too.
Awwww, so sweet thumbsup
Aww, I'm glad you like it guys. I was trying to think of a tagline, but everything ended up sounding too cheesy...

I think it almost looks better without one anyway.

Thanks for the feedback. I haven't made anything with Photoshop in a long time, though I used to play around all the time. Maybe I'll have to try my hand at a L&C wallpaper or two... Maybe some icons? I'm sick with the flu, so I'm in a creative mood (hence why Part 4 got finished so quickly and I'm currently working on an almost finished MV... wink ).

~Anna.
How come I didn't see this before??
Anyway, I'm still very much enjoying the story and I love this poster you made for it. It really fits the story perectly thumbsup !!!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards